Cambridge Cartel ... Curry!

What's Hot

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27682
    @TTony tell her she can go see the royals if she likes, but to drag you along is totally unreasonable, especially if you had a prior engagement to do something else.
    Refer to my previous post
    :D

We are hosting the visit, so being away on the final day would make my life a little difficult!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11876
    Given as I've got permission from her indoors both to hit some guitar shops and have a curry with you guys, I'm still OK to come :)

Must put my unplayed ones in the classifieds in case I get tempted to buy one :)
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Given as I've got permission from her indoors both to hit some guitar shops and have a curry with you guys, I'm still OK to come :)

Must put my unplayed ones in the classifieds in case I get tempted to buy one :)
    Bring what you don't sell with you and see what deals you can find? 
    Alnico said:

Bring what you don't sell with you and see what deals you can find? 
    Not a bad shout
    Is everyone still in?  :)  Just bumping see if there are any other recruits!
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    The table booking is now confirmed. You can't back out now!
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    The table booking is now confirmed. You can't back out now!
    I'm looking forward to it, you coming for a guitar shop mooch with me and @alnico , @Phil_aka_Pip ; ??
    @darthed1981 That depends on who I might be travelling with eg @ESBlonde ... if on my own I could be up for it
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3595
    @darthed1981 That depends on who I might be travelling with eg @ESBlonde ... if on my own I could be up for it
    I need to check if herself is on shift at the hospital that day. If she is I can come out to play all day, if not I'm meal only.
    ESBlonde said:
    I need to check if herself is on shift at the hospital that day. If she is I can come out to play all day, if not I'm meal only.
    I'm cool either way, but I think it would save costs if we shared the journey. Let me know what the score is :)
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7344
    for those of us not attending, please post images and videos and maybe a shot of the menu and a rundown of what was ordered and by whom??
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    for those of us not attending, please post images and videos and maybe a shot of the menu and a rundown of what was ordered and by whom??
    Bistromaths applies here ...
    57Deluxe said:
    We could post photos of our food, but I think thats the other fb.
    Are you sure you want to see some of these ugly mugs of your computor screen? Swipe left...or is it right?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @Phil_aka_Pip ; @ESBlonde @alnico @aord43 @Bridgehouse

Our trip still on?  Everyone still in?  It's gone a bit quiet :)

I still fancy a mooch around Cambridge, I've spent my GAS fund but I am thinking of looking at some pedals and just generally admiring some sexy guitars.

What's happening? :)
    AFAIK still on, just waiting for @ESBlonde to say when he wants to travel and then I'll tell you whether we're up for the shop as well as the food.
  • aord43aord43 Frets: 287
    I'm still in.  Not sure if I am available for the shopping, will find out on the day!
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Can bring a +1 please?

I'll explain on a night that isn't called tonight if that's ok.
    I have obtained official approval from herself who is working on the ward Saturday. I can take my pocket money to Cambridge in the afternoon.
    I'd like not to be too late in the evening, else my Cocoa gets cold!
    Give me a call @Phil_aka_Pip so we can negotiate a collection of yourself and wallet.

Alnico said:
    Can bring a +1 please?

I'll explain on a night that isn't called tonight if that's ok.
    A + 1 eh ;) nudge wink...

Fine by me I can stick one of my kiddy seats in the boot, make an extra space.
    ESBlonde said:
    I have obtained official approval from herself who is working on the ward Saturday. I can take my pocket money to Cambridge in the afternoon.
    I'd like not to be too late in the evening, else my Cocoa gets cold!
    Give me a call @Phil_aka_Pip so we can negotiate a collection of yourself and wallet.

@ESBlonde will do, PM your number!

BTW If you're coming from where I think you're coming from, we could meet in my employer's car park (spitting distance from A14 J44), I don't mind whose car we share (mine is comfy with decent stereo) :)