Schadenfreude...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    edited August 2013

boogieman said:

Unfortunately he's totally smitten and nothing would put him off. I actually think he already knows he's in for a dog's life with her but perhaps he's a masochist.

:(
    boogieman said:

And she does have a staggeringly enormous set of lungs on her, so maybe that's enough. 

:D :D :D

Always count the positives.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12389
    edited August 2013
    Emp_Fab said:
    I didn't actually mean it !  

I know. ;)

Which is why you got a lol fret from me.

And I know you only want me to video the wedding to see her cleavage :P
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12389
    boogieman said:
    It's weird, because she's normally a really easy going person, but this wedding business has really brought out a side we've never seen before. :-S The latest is, apparently, that she's said children can come to the the reception but not the ceremony. She's sending out a list of local registered childminders with the invites to the couples who have kids. If it applied to me I would be severely tempted to tell her to fuck off and you won't see me or my children at your wedding or the reception, thank you. :x
    It's your duty not to get involved.  I'll bet that you will not get thanked for it - at the very least.
    I don't intend to, don't worry. Anyway, it's their wedding, it's their decision and they can do want they want. I'll just post about it on a guitar forum where no-one knows me or gives a toss. >:D<