Faber Hardware - Feline Guitars are now stocking it.

What's Hot

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11966
    tFB Trader
    Philly_Q said:
    Note that Faber offer what seems to be the TonePros Kluson tuners which you sadly can't get anymore and that is great news as the TP Klusons were great replacements for Gibson style guitars
    That's interesting - I was assuming the Fabers were the same as the Gibson Deluxe tuners.  The TonePros Klusons were very good.
    They pretty much had the same part numbers as the Tonepros ones 

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28681
    Philly_Q said:
    Note that Faber offer what seems to be the TonePros Kluson tuners which you sadly can't get anymore and that is great news as the TP Klusons were great replacements for Gibson style guitars
    That's interesting - I was assuming the Fabers were the same as the Gibson Deluxe tuners.  The TonePros Klusons were very good.
    Yup. I’ve had the Faber ones on a couple of guitars and they’re every bit as good as the Tonepros Klusons - both are miles nicer than any others I’ve had. The plastic they use for the tuner buttons is really good
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Philly_Q said:
    Yup. I’ve had the Faber ones on a couple of guitars and they’re every bit as good as the Tonepros Klusons - both are miles nicer than any others I’ve had. The plastic they use for the tuner buttons is really good
    Yes - I do like the colour of the tuner button on these

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• sawyersawyer Frets: 733
    edited July 2020
    Hey, couldn't find Faber parts on your webpage? Do you still stock em? I'm looking for the thick washers that go under the studs to lock them in place for my wraparound Faber bridge/studs/inserts on my junior? Not the ones that lock the bridge,just the studs, so l can still take the bridge off for restringing.
    tFB Trader
    sawyer said:
    Hey, couldn't find Faber parts on your webpage? Do you still stock em? I'm looking for the thick washers that go under the studs to lock them in place for my wraparound Faber bridge/studs/inserts on my junior? Not the ones that lock the bridge,just the studs, so l can still take the bridge off for restringing.
    Yup - just trying to find enough hours to get the stuff listed on the site - we are in the process of getting that started 
    It is simply a question of finding or making time to do it all.
    Do you have a part number for them?

Do you mean these?

or just the spacers 

• sawyersawyer Frets: 733
    Thats cool, ill keep checking back on your site. I'm not in any hurry for them. Just the spacers so l can take the wraparound off when stringing up but leave the posts locked so I'm not having to reset the action. Cheers
    edited November 2020 tFB Trader
    I took some time this weekend to get the rest of our Faber stock listed onto our web-shop.
    You should be  able to find what you need now.
    Apologies for taking so long to get it all there.

We have run out of a couple of items but are getting a "pre-Brexit" top-up order in with Faber to try to ensure we have supply.

• DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3362
    tFB Trader
    All looks good Jon
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    tFB Trader
    We've had a new stock delivery of faber and updated levels on the website 
    I underestimated before the popularity of the aged nickel varieties and also the Nashville bridge  replacements, so upped the stock of those .

I know that the ordering process got delayed by Brexit coming into force and various Covid Shutdowns 
    If you are someone who has waited patiently for me to get my act together and I've not been back in touch give me a shout if still after some parts

• MikeCMikeC Frets: 460
    Can’t wait to pick up my guitars from you now beautifully restored with some Faber bits added! 
    tFB Trader
    Just a heads up that we finally got our restocking order from Faber - stocks had gotten low 
    Website shop updated now too!

• Jim54Jim54 Frets: 258
    What would the Faber 3+3 Tuners (tulip button) ones to go for if the headstock holes were 10mm?
    tFB Trader

• Jim54Jim54 Frets: 258
    Many thanks
  • keirkeir Frets: 146
    I’ve run out of things to mess about with my my guitars pretty much so have found myself looking into Faber hardware, is it a noticeable upgrade on stock Gibson parts? Was thinking maybe upgrading my 335….
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 25003
    edited July 2023
    Just ordered (hopefully the right parts!) from you to fit an ABR1 and Stop Tailpiece to my 2013 LP Traditional. 

Really looking forward to them arriving!
    tFB Trader
    Just ordered (hopefully the right parts!) from you to fit an ABR1 and Stop Tailpiece to my 2013 LP Traditional. 

Thankyou for the order - I'll get them packed and shipped when I'm back in the workshop

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 25003

Thankyou for the order - I'll get them packed and shipped when I'm back in the workshop
    Thank you - hopefully you can check I’ve ordered the right ones!
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15382
    tFB Trader

I know where you are coming from - always that little bit of doubt with such issues
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader

You'll need to show me what bridge you have on your guitar - if it is an ABR with the wire retainer then the ABRH that you ordered is the correct one . I don't always keep tabs with every Gibson  variant and clues always help