Faber Hardware - Feline Guitars are now stocking it.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 25003
    In case anyone is thinking of doing a Faber upgrade, I thought I’d just give my thoughts.

I’ve recently picked up a 2013 Les Paul Traditional. It had already been fitted with Bare Knuckles and a 50s style wiring harness.  As someone who’s struggled to get on with Les Pauls, I decided to have one more attempt.

I’ve fitted Faber Insert conversion posts, an ABR style bridge, tailpiece and studs. The primary aim was cosmetic but the impact it’s had on the guitar is seriously impressive. It definitely does something sound wise that is very worthwhile. The parts are beautifully engineered and sensibly priced. 

Also, a big thanks to Jonathan at Feline - he’s been really helpful throughout.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11966
    tFB Trader
    New Faber order has arrived from Germany and Feline Website updated with new stock 
    Now to get packaging it all up .....fun times ahead! =)

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom