What's Hot
13»

Comments

• SimonCSimonC Frets: 1399
    Shouldn't that be "ham-shank"??
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    edited June 2014
    I heard one track by Silencer on an "Aural Apocalypse" podcast, it even creeped out the podcast host, and she plays some pretty dark freaky stuff.  She mentioned the pig foot rumour and I suspect that was the only reason she gave them some time on the podcast.
    It's 99.9% certain that the pig foot thing is rubbish, but I'm pretty sure he was severely mentally ill.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
    edited June 2014
    Bucket said:
    I heard one track by Silencer on an "Aural Apocalypse" podcast, it even creeped out the podcast host, and she plays some pretty dark freaky stuff.  She mentioned the pig foot rumour and I suspect that was the only reason she gave them some time on the podcast.
    It's 99.9% certain that the pig foot thing is rubbish, but I'm pretty sure he was severely mentally ill.
    I dunno, seems legit! ;)

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2916
    Must admit iv got a thing for Beth Ditto ;)
    She could get me in the triangle choke any day of the week
  • cpcompanycpcompany Frets: 126
    Kiss.

A hideous band fronted by the two slimiest, unlikeable and talentless people ever to pick up an instrument.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10444
    joneve saworker.cket said:
    I dunno, seems legit! ;)

Bit of a porker.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    joneve saworker.cket said:
    I dunno, seems legit! ;)

Bit of a porker.
    Hes made a pigs ear of that!
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3091
    Ham fisted?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    edited June 2014
    Oh, I forgot... 

Whitehouse. 

Jesus Christ.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."