In praise of Peach Guitars...

What's Hot
markslade07markslade07 Frets: 842
Just a little shout out to Peach Guitars for their great service I've just had. I was after a new electro acoustic and had spotted a lot of L Series Yamaha's reduced on their website. So...using their 0% interest free 12 month offer, I ordered a Yamaha LL6 on Monday evening at around 9.30pm, lots of comms all the way through and the guitar arrived safe and sound super quickly on Wednesday afternoon! Very impressed. There's a little check sheet where Peach have checked it over, set it up, what strings are on etc etc which is a nice useful touch.

So, big up to Peach, really great, quick service at a great price! Well done to all the guys there in these weird times!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8221
    Thanks Jack. Love your playing  ;)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 842
    Hattigol said:
    Thanks Jack. Love your playing  ;)
    Ha...I wish! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17919
    tFB Trader
    Might be worth tagging @PeachyJack so he gets directed to the positive vibes.

I've had 2 guitars and an amp from them and they've always been great.
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4265
    I've had nothing but great service from Peach
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• Just a little shout out to Peach Guitars for their great service I've just had. I was after a new electro acoustic and had spotted a lot of L Series Yamaha's reduced on their website. So...using their 0% interest free 12 month offer, I ordered a Yamaha LL6 on Monday evening at around 9.30pm, lots of comms all the way through and the guitar arrived safe and sound super quickly on Wednesday afternoon! Very impressed. There's a little check sheet where Peach have checked it over, set it up, what strings are on etc etc which is a nice useful touch.

So, big up to Peach, really great, quick service at a great price! Well done to all the guys there in these weird times!
    Hey Mark,

Thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate it! 

Hope you're enjoying your new guitar!

Ryan
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JackobeanJackobean Frets: 668
    edited July 2020
    Aye. Been a lot of complaints about the box shifters lately.
     Answer is simple chaps - just buy from Peach (or another indie...)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4219
    Always had stellar service from the lads @peachguitars  very fair trade in deals too
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5013
    Peach are the dogs when it comes to service and the little added extras. Shame some a-hole hassled them off the forum a year or so ago. 

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
    Great store, competitive pricing, wide range and great customer service.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 14012
    My Gibson SG and Martin HD28 were purchased from Peach and I spent a few hours at the saloon last year to pick the SG, lovely place, very impressive and nice warm friendly service.

• Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1424
    Boromedic said:
    Peach are the dogs when it comes to service and the little added extras. Shame some a-hole hassled them off the forum a year or so ago. 
    Is it a no no to ask why? 
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5013
    During the great R8 sale of a previous year, some personage rang Peach up and was a dick on the phone to them raging about something or other. Led to Peach distancing themselves from the forum as they had name checked the forum during the conversation. It may have been worse than that, but I don't recall the full incident. Either way their name checking the forum and being a douche messed things up for everyone else. 

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    I've only had one experience with Peach - I bought a Tone King Imperial II a few weeks back .It arrived the next day and I didn't take to it straight away, and spoke to Peach about a return. They were super helpful - as it turned out, I didn't need to send it back in the end, but that positive experience would lead me to buy again, no question.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6888
    @PeachGuitarsRyan I have a question if I may! 

I like your website as a lot of the stock is individually photographed. 

For example on Gibsons, do you set them up/make any adjustments or oil the fingerboards as standard when they come in to you? 

The reason I ask, is whilst a set up would be fantastic, I just don’t get on with Gibsons fingerboards once they’ve been oiled. Its weird, they just feel so odd to me after compared to other brands! 

The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • skunkwerx said:
    @PeachGuitarsRyan I have a question if I may! 

I like your website as a lot of the stock is individually photographed. 

For example on Gibsons, do you set them up/make any adjustments or oil the fingerboards as standard when they come in to you? 

The reason I ask, is whilst a set up would be fantastic, I just don’t get on with Gibsons fingerboards once they’ve been oiled. Its weird, they just feel so odd to me after compared to other brands! 

Hey skunkwerx,

Great question. We give every guitar a full set up prior to dispatch and where required we would oil the fretboard. However, if you placed an order and specifically didn't want us to oil it, just drop us a message and we would make sure that we didn't!
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 842
    Just a little shout out to Peach Guitars for their great service I've just had. I was after a new electro acoustic and had spotted a lot of L Series Yamaha's reduced on their website. So...using their 0% interest free 12 month offer, I ordered a Yamaha LL6 on Monday evening at around 9.30pm, lots of comms all the way through and the guitar arrived safe and sound super quickly on Wednesday afternoon! Very impressed. There's a little check sheet where Peach have checked it over, set it up, what strings are on etc etc which is a nice useful touch.

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate it! 

Hope you're enjoying your new guitar!

Ryan
    No problem Ryan, really great service so thank you! Certainly am enjoying it....my band is going to go out and do some acoustic stuff so this will be just the job!
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
    @PeachGuitarsRyan are you the guy who does the guitar demos?  If so, you're an awesome player - I'm a big admirer.
  • thebreeze said:
    @PeachGuitarsRyan are you the guy who does the guitar demos?  If so, you're an awesome player - I'm a big admirer.
    Unfortunately not, I'm the Marketing Manager, our demo guy is @PeachyJack ;but thank you anyway! He is one hell of a player. I'm not jealous at all.....

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8221
    @PeachyJack Young, good-looking, great guitarist....

Is there anything else about me that you admire?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9618
    Peach are one of the top 3 stores in the uk for service and they’ve also got a huge range of gear from budget to super high end. 
    In terms of the YouTube stuff, Jack is a sensational player, but John also has some decent chops in the older videos