In praise of Peach Guitars...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I bought my Strat HSS Performer blind from Peach during lockdown.   I could not be happier.   Another +1 from me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richman6100richman6100 Frets: 350
    I've had two Suhr custom orders via Peach. Excellent service in my experience.
  • I’ll just add that I also bought a Yamaha acoustic (LS) during lockdown From Peach. Super fast service and the guitar played perfectly straight out of the box. Quite an astonishing guitar as well for 399 quid 
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7027
    Joining the Peach love-in.

Always buy from them first if possible. Mostly pedals but (I think) a couple of guitars over the years too. From product line to customer service to the video content they put out, they seem to get being a musical instrument dealer in the 2020s right. 

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3410
    Do we reckon that’s enough to get us a discount? ;)
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3410
    soma1975 said:
    Joining the Peach love-in.

Always buy from them first if possible. Mostly pedals but (I think) a couple of guitars over the years too. From product line to customer service to the video content they put out, they seem to get being a musical instrument dealer in the 2020s right. 

Exactly this ^^^
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2714
    Top class service from them. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again, though I do wonder if we might have a bit more buying leverage than we think. Every time something gets posted on the forum it seems to go out of stock fairly quickly.