In praise of Peach Guitars...

What's Hot

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9719
    chris78 said:
    Peach are one of the top 3 stores in the uk for service and they’ve also got a huge range of gear from budget to super high end. 
    In terms of the YouTube stuff, Jack is a sensational player, but John also has some decent chops in the older videos
    John IS a phenomenal player, true enough.... as is young Jack.

Must be great to be in that inspirational environment 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2406
    Great service here too. Zero complaints. Friendly and efficient. 
  • Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
    Ordered quite a few bits from Peach in the past and I've never had an issue.  Peach and Coda are the two companies that I have always found the service top notch.  Oh and Jack's playing on the YouTube channel is really good!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • chotu495chotu495 Frets: 356
    Another big thumbs up from me for Peach.

I’m fairly local to them (a blessing and a curse  :) ), and have had very positive experiences buying from them.

Good people.
  • donbotdonbot Frets: 376
    Bought an Xotic from Peach, a Vigier from World Guitars and a Fuchs BJ and ESP Phoenix from Coda. All were perfectly smooth and happy transactions. Three of the best I’m my opinion. 
    Another +1 for PeachyJacks playing too! 
  • melodmelod Frets: 136
    Agreed that they are very efficient and have good communications!
  • SRD81SRD81 Frets: 328
    Bought my 335 from Peach back when they were closer to me in Blake End. They were amazing and I still love the guitar. My favourite guitar store by miles.
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    top guys at Peach. Slightly out of my way (thankfully) but been going to them for years. Actually I've just looked around the room I'm in and have 6 guitars - 5 are from Peach lol Always my first choice.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1340
    I bought an R8 from Peach once.  Top class service.  They clearly do inspect the guitars before sending them out, because John Priest found the tiniest of dings on the guitar, emailed pictures before they shipped it, and offered me a discount.  I was really impressed by that level of honesty and attention to detail.  It arrived really well set up, too.

Big thumbs up.
  • There’s a Charvel I’m still planning to get from there. 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12530
    Bought my Martin from Peach a few weeks back. Big risk spending £2k blind but it was a completely painless experience. 
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1112
    They have some lovely custom shop models. Oh for a small Reverb-esque discount I could be persuaded to purchase one!
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3410
    Another extremely happy Peach customer here - my Suhr arrived today after some brilliant service from Dene - please let him know what a top chap he is @PeachGuitarsRyan - and thank him for the extras :)
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • i_b_tullochi_b_tulloch Frets: 105
    I’m a big Peach fan too.
    My Trading Feedback Link is here i_b_tulloch

• SteveFSteveF Frets: 540
    Very happy with my guitars from Peach.  I bought my CS Strat from there and after an issue with the one I originally ordered, they were extremely helpful and sorted everything out.  Also recently bought my Thinline Tele from there - painless experience.  Ordered online that time and just called up afterwards with some specific requests for the setup which were accommodated no issues. 
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 540
    Here’s (presumably) Jack playing my CS Strat.  I think there’s something wrong with it now as I can’t make it sound like this! :lol: 

https://youtu.be/yS0J-ve2e1Y
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jhumberjhumber Frets: 242
    Long time happy Peach customer here. Bought my first Dr Z from them in 2008, and have never been anything but delighted with their customer service since. They’ve got the YouTube presence just right (I can imagine a lot of shops would do anything for a ‘Jack of their own’)....and John has always been super cool to deal with. Long may their success continue.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Universal8Universal8 Frets: 134
    Lots of love on here for Peach and well deserved. Fantastic place to shop.
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5521
    I'll +1 this for no other reason than they deserve it. They run a superb shop. Love Peach.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8574
    Peach is my first choice if they have the stock, best guitar retailer in the uk IMO.