SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Edwards White Les Paul Custom

What's Hot
Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 83
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
Hi. Anyone have one of these going spare?  I was originally after a Japanese Edwards long tenon "lacquer taste" version with ebony fretboard, but now considering the real deal Gibson model. I'm still up for decent alternatives (Maybach Edelweiss, Edwards) but prefearably have a chunkier 50's neck and ebony board.

I have a 2013 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro 2 in Iced Tea to trade towards if that was of interest. Top condition with upgraded Jupiter 50's wiring kit.

https://imgur.com/a/0f2K2PK

Thanks,

Dan
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • Bump
  • why an Edwards?
  • Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 83
    edited September 2020
    why an Edwards?
    Just because I had one previously and I enjoyed it. Probably other decent Japanese ones about (Gibson's are out of my price range) but I wouldn't have any experience of what they're like. 
  • IMO Edwards is right on the bottom of the list together with MIJ Epi and regular Orville. They are nice but no unforgettably nice ones among them.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IMO Edwards is right on the bottom of the list together with MIJ Epi and regular Orville. They are nice but no unforgettably nice ones among them.
    My Edwards sounded, and felt a touch better to play than my current Gibson Les Paul Traditional. What would you recommend?
  • well most of them are better than Gibson cos Gibson is well.. also on the bottom of that list ,LOL
    3reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • So you don't have any on the top of the list? 
  • if you are starting to get into MIJ brands and don't know much how to spot the ones you want, "S" or classic diamond inlay 80s-90s Burny RLC is a very very reliable purchase with almost 0% risks of buying the wrong guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • if you are starting to get into MIJ brands and don't know much how to spot the ones you want, "S" or classic diamond inlay 80s-90s Burny RLC is a very very reliable purchase with almost 0% risks of buying the wrong guitar.
    Ah ok thanks. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
  • I might be putting my satin white Gibson Junior up for sale in the next week or two depending on how well the R4 slips into its place in my arsenal 
    I've had that one ages darling
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1155
    Namaqua said:
    I might be putting my satin white Gibson Junior up for sale in the next week or two depending on how well the R4 slips into its place in my arsenal 

Do you have any photos in the meanwhile....?
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
    Bump
  • I'd be all over this white Greco Custom if I had the money/space, looks a stunner...

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/2728958/#Comment_2728958
    I'd be all over this white Greco Custom if I had the money/space, looks a stunner...

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/2728958/#Comment_2728958
    Yes i have considered that one but really after an Ebony board if possible. 
    Bump
    Bump