SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Edwards White Les Paul Custom

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4826

I've been toying with this one but really want an all mahogany one
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 83
    rlw said:

I've been toying with this one but really want an all mahogany one
    Yeah that looks like a nice. I could probably get exactly what I’m after if I was willing to import one but it makes me a bit nervous. 
  • As someone who owns a white Edwards custom, id say pick one up if you get a chance. I've never felt the need to replace it with a real Gibson. Or that it was any less of a guitar.

I may be biased, but, I would pick a MIJ guitar over an MIA one, when it comes down to price and fit and finish. Considering i own 4 MIJ les pauls for the price it would have cost me for one Les Paul custom.
  • Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 83
    edited June 2021
    As someone who owns a white Edwards custom, id say pick one up if you get a chance. I've never felt the need to replace it with a real Gibson. Or that it was any less of a guitar.

I may be biased, but, I would pick a MIJ guitar over an MIA one, when it comes down to price and fit and finish. Considering i own 4 MIJ les pauls for the price it would have cost me for one Les Paul custom.
    Yeah definitely. I used to own an E-LP-LTC version I picked up on here. It was so great but stupidly sold it thinking I needed a Gibson  s
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    paul111s said:
    You’ll have to get one with a headstock repair , be more of a JDB replica then   :-)
    Good luck finding an Edwards without a headstock repair :)
  • foskfosk Frets: 163
    Try Whitstable guitars, he doesn’t have a white edwards at the moment, but he might be able to get you one?  Find him on Facebook!