Anyone else getting tired of CGI?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23533
    Philly_Q said:
    Greatape said:
    And best of all, lightsabre fights in Star Wars. These guys are supposed to be expert, über-disciplined, ascetic swordsmen and women... 

I always think with lightsabers it would be next-to-impossible not to lop off bits of your own anatomy.  Especially that one Kylo Ren has, with the extra little "blades" at the sides.  They just cut far too easily.
    That's a hilt. :) 
    I know that's what it looks like, but it isn't really, is it?  They're little mini-lightblades, they'd still cut.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12283
    Philly_Q said:
    Philly_Q said:
    Greatape said:
    And best of all, lightsabre fights in Star Wars. These guys are supposed to be expert, über-disciplined, ascetic swordsmen and women... 

I always think with lightsabers it would be next-to-impossible not to lop off bits of your own anatomy.  Especially that one Kylo Ren has, with the extra little "blades" at the sides.  They just cut far too easily.
    That's a hilt. :) 
    I know that's what it looks like, but it isn't really, is it?  They're little mini-lightblades, they'd still cut.
    They do indeed, Kylo stabs Finn with one of them in the fight at the end of Episode VII
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1829
    My main annoyance with light sabre fights, is why don’t they switch them on and off mid fight and use that as a tactic. 
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7349
    I think it'd amazing how small the uncanny valley is these days. Sometimes I'd actually swear Nicholas Cage is a real person.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom