Dexter returns

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 887
    Can’t see a spin off series with Harrison working, really didn’t rate him in this. He hasn’t got the quirks or charisma to carry it off.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2415
    edited January 2022
    Just found this. This is the ending I'm now using as canon in my head. Had me genuinely laughing.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • danodano Frets: 1594
    Just watched the last episode. It was good, I'd kind of expecting that ended, but maybe to happen in a different way. Real shame that Batista didn't have a face to face reunion with him.

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6394
    If that's it (personally don't think a Harrison spin-off would work), a good ending. Better than the end of the main series by a long way !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
    Finished it the other day. It was okay I suppose. It lacked the humour of the original series, especially without the supporting cast, and had a  much more brooding feel. I think they could’ve drawn it out over another season or two and also   made it where he was actually caught. Or had another episode to tie it all up. As it stands, the audience didn’t get any real closure, nor did we get to see Batista’s. IMHO we just got a somewhat better cop out than season 8.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7344
    Also finished it the other day. Didn't like it at first, but if you manage to ignore the fact its really badly written dross it's fun. Like that bit where he goes back to the woods and alters the crime scene. Why would no one be guarding it?