Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I don't like Les Pauls

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Philly_Q said:

Country and Western?

But that could be extended to...... (shudder) Americana.

Voxman said:

Country AND Western ( from the Blues Brothers film)
    ICBM said:

hahaha nice one, cheers guys
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZ said:
    Philly_Q said:
    TTBZ said:
    For me the ESP/LTD Eclipse is the best modern evolution of the LP. The USA ones and some of the LTDs have a sculpted heel with full thickness body. 
    Going up the price scale, there are Feline, PRS Singlecuts, Knaggs, Nik Huber and Patrick James Eggle of course.  And probably others I'm forgetting.  There are things I like about all of them - but always small details I would change!
    Apart from Feline most of the more high end options just look like shapeless blobs to me. Much as I like PRS I don't think much to their singlecut shape, looks wise at least. ESP is just different enough and looks great I think, not just for metal either.

Those are fit AF.
    Seconded. The second one in particular looks fabulous.
    Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I used to have a Les Paul. I sold it 2 years ago after owning it for 18 years or so. I liked it so no problem there. I think my problem with it for me though is the association with certain famous players it has. I just like to express myself my way nowadays and try not to follow a fashion or the herd if that’s the right word. I’ve made some great discoveries that way and have settled on some really great gear that is now for life - and I really mean that. I do own a strat too though as you can’t get ‘that’ sound with anything else imo. It doesn’t have to be a fender either though but a Strat style guitar I mean 

The one thing for me that will still come and go are pedals though. Cos’ they are so much fun. 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    I don’t like sprouts.
    Love sprouts and Les Pauls
  • John_A said:
    I don’t like sprouts.
    Love sprouts and Les Pauls
    It’s their aftermaths I don’t like I.e. Farts and a bad back lol 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30358
    They just don't burn as well as a Flying V.