NEW Boss DM-2, BD-2 & SD-1 reissues

What's Hot
jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 782
edited July 2014 in FX
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9779
    Interesting... almost like boutique modded out of the box versions.

CE-2 please!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3351
    Interesting... almost like boutique modded out of the box versions.

CE-2 please!
    Ooh, yes please!
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Oh, the DM-2w could be interesting
  • MattGMattG Frets: 170
    how come theres no DC2 or DD2?!
  • JohnnysevenJohnnyseven Frets: 931
    No mention of when they'll be available?
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    Yes!
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    Look great.

I am sure as eggs is eggs that someone somewhere will have a modded version of these modded pedals available soon...
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Does this mean a keeley modded waza craft bd2 do we think? Or will he Trust his current mod
    i shall be very interested to hear the DM-2 if its anywhere near as good as the original i think most of us will be going for them!
    I'm just a little worried what there pricing is going to be given the price of the DS1x they could easily price themselves out of the market if they're too expensive then most of us will just track down the originals, as i have no doubt the value of the originals will take abit of a knock.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • dano91dano91 Frets: 24
    Johnnyseven;293833" said:
    No mention of when they'll be available?
    Summer 2014 is what they've said. The DM-2W does look particularly interesting!
    edited July 2014
    MattG said:
    i shall be very interested to hear the DM-2 if its anywhere near as good as the original i think most of us will be going for them!
    I'm just a little worried what there pricing is going to be given the price of the DS1x they could easily price themselves out of the market if they're too expensive then most of us will just track down the originals, as i have no doubt the value of the originals will take abit of a knock.
    They're available for order from Dolphin Music: DM-2W , SD-1W , BD-2W (edit: price dropped)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    dano91 said:
    MattG said:
    They're available for order from Dolphin Music: DM-2W - £159 , SD-1W - £139, BD-2W - £139
    Ouch they're taking a risk at those prices as you can get a caroline kilobyte or catalinbread for not too much more!
  • MattG said:
    dano91 said:
    MattG said:
    They're available for order from Dolphin Music: DM-2W - £159 , SD-1W - £139, BD-2W - £139
    Ouch they're taking a risk at those prices as you can get a caroline kilobyte or catalinbread for not too much more!
    But you get bulletproof switching and, hopefully, brilliant sounding pedals that hold their own.  If they're relatively faithful (BD-2's sound great modded anyway, and the DM-2 is legendary) and well modded, they'll sell well I think.  I think it's a better direction than some recent stuff, though the digital distortions and overdrives supposedly sound great according to Pete Thorn... I really want to try one.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    Boss have put their own promo vids up on YT.

They give a limited sense of how they sound. I'll wait for the usual suspectsto do some reviews, or better still visit a few shops myself...
    :D
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    I really don't need another delay pedal....but I'll be watching the demos appear with interest ;-)
    Where's Jonny Demarco? :( that guy is more focused on his face and hair than his playing... Booooo!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I shall be waiting for peach to get these in so i can put them through there paces, although i really dont need another overdrive...
    It doesnt mean i wont buy one it just means that i dont need it :D
  • JohnnysevenJohnnyseven Frets: 931
    I'm on the market for an analog delay, and my birthday is coming up soon - I might have to hold fire for one of the DM2W's.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
    Sorry guys, original prices I posted were the RRP - we are offering them at a better price now.
    Much better prices!