SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Paying it forward

What's Hot

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    I will rake out something tommorow to put on .
    And thanks to @sammysaber .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2021
    my turn to pay it on so i've been in my parts box .
    3 strat pickups i think out of a squier ,possibly a silver series but i may be wrong .
    and a brand new clip on joyo tuner.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Could I take the pickups please? And if nobody else wants it, the tuner too?

I don't have much in the way of stuff I can pay forward but I'll have a look.
  • Could I take the pickups please? And if nobody else wants it, the tuner too?

We also take vital organs :lol:

• NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3400
    edited October 2021
    Could I take the pickups please? And if nobody else wants it, the tuner too?

We also take vital organs lol

...and strings. The big guitar shops, especially ;-)

Speaking of which, did you get those Slinkys @TDubs ? Because I noticed that you have this lying around.....
    https://www.peachguitars.com/friedman-vintage-t-black_2.htm?opt=22976&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2oCEponF8wIVDNrtCh0RhgkhEAEYASADEgLNDfD_BwE
    All yours @Mattharrier just pm me your details and i will get them off to you.
  • Thanks @mark123 , I sent you a PM last night.
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2696
    edited October 2021
    Large selection of bits and bobs. String sets except for super slinky and fender bullets are strings that I tried on various guitars over the years and for some reason kept. May be good for spares but would suggest checking gauge with a calliper. Couple of 335 scratch plates, bracket, rear tele plate, selection of knobs, set up roller card (fritz Ruler), old fender paperwork, Valve vibration dampers, a bass bridge/saddles (one missing grub screw), an under saddle piezo pickup, pedal power lead, and I think that sums it up. All packaged up and ready to go - if any of it of use.

Edit: @lovestrat74, @Acdeezee86, @Woodandwires, sorry I should have been clearer in the post. Everything is already in one parcel taped up, so the lot is ready to be posted off in one go, not really keen on splitting up and sending bit by bit. I'll let each respective one have first refusal.

@lovestrat74 I've just trawled some emails and the black witch hat knobs should be imperial. Not sure about the other ones, possibly imperial too.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    edited October 2021
    Large selection of bits and bobs. String sets except for super slinky and fender bullets are strings that I tried on various guitars over the years and for some reason kept. May be good for spares but would suggest checking gauge with a calliper. Couple of 335 scratch plates, bracket, rear tele plate, selection of knobs, set up roller card (fritz Ruler), old fender paperwork, Valve vibration dampers, a bass bridge/saddles (one missing grub screw), an under saddle piezo pickup, pedal power lead, and I think that sums it up. All packaged up and ready to go - if any of it of use.

Hey @danishbacon ;; - if the black vol and tone witch hat knobs are CTS size I'll take them and replenish the pot!

• @danishbacon ;I'd take the super slinkys and the fritz ruler...can offer some regular slinkys and probably something else. will update and add pics asap. 
  • Still got a mint green Jazzmaster pickguard that I'm definitely not going to be using now I've bought a Rivolta instead of a JM... also got a set of harley benton 9's going spare. 
  • Hi can I have the amber witch hat knobs please
  • Large selection of bits and bobs. String sets except for super slinky and fender bullets are strings that I tried on various guitars over the years and for some reason kept. May be good for spares but would suggest checking gauge with a calliper. Couple of 335 scratch plates, bracket, rear tele plate, selection of knobs, set up roller card (fritz Ruler), old fender paperwork, Valve vibration dampers, a bass bridge/saddles (one missing grub screw), an under saddle piezo pickup, pedal power lead, and I think that sums it up. All packaged up and ready to go - if any of it of use.

Edit: @lovestrat74, @Acdeezee86, @Woodandwires, sorry I should have been clearer in the post. Everything is already in one parcel taped up, so the lot is ready to be posted off in one go, not really keen on splitting up and sending bit by bit. I'll let each respective one have first refusal.

@lovestrat74 I've just trawled some emails and the black witch hat knobs should be imperial. Not sure about the other ones, possibly imperial too.

Sorry Fred I didn't realise that was the case. I don't need all that stuff so I'll step aside for someone else :+1:
  • Large selection of bits and bobs. String sets except for super slinky and fender bullets are strings that I tried on various guitars over the years and for some reason kept. May be good for spares but would suggest checking gauge with a calliper. Couple of 335 scratch plates, bracket, rear tele plate, selection of knobs, set up roller card (fritz Ruler), old fender paperwork, Valve vibration dampers, a bass bridge/saddles (one missing grub screw), an under saddle piezo pickup, pedal power lead, and I think that sums it up. All packaged up and ready to go - if any of it of use.

Thanks, I’ll step aside too!
    @Mattharrier posted yesterday ,let me know when they get there.
    cheers
    Mark
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Large selection of bits and bobs. String sets except for super slinky and fender bullets are strings that I tried on various guitars over the years and for some reason kept. May be good for spares but would suggest checking gauge with a calliper. Couple of 335 scratch plates, bracket, rear tele plate, selection of knobs, set up roller card (fritz Ruler), old fender paperwork, Valve vibration dampers, a bass bridge/saddles (one missing grub screw), an under saddle piezo pickup, pedal power lead, and I think that sums it up. All packaged up and ready to go in one lot - if any of it of use.

Lot is still available
  • mark123 said:
    @Mattharrier posted yesterday ,let me know when they get there.
    cheers
    Mark
    Arrived, many thanks!
  • chromatunachromatuna Frets: 372
    edited October 2021
    TAKEN, SOON TO BE ON THEIR WAY TO @Woodandwires ;

Two brass slides acquired in the process of trying to find what works for me (a shorter glass slide on my middle finger apparently). Offered as a pair. The longer one is a dunlop 222 and the shorter something else that is 50mm x 20mm dia approx.

https://imgur.com/a/E04Jmda
    This is the truth from hillbilly guitars!
    hi @sammysaber collected strap today many thanks .
    Mark
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat Mint Knobs - not expensive ones but okay for right handed people :) 

shown with Fender parchment knobs for comparison. Pickup covers and selector knob are Fender standard white