SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Paying it forward

What's Hot

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    edited May 2023
    Still available - new custodian to pay p&p at cost or collect for free from SL3 or Putney (Tues/weds)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7349
    @lovestrat74  ; If that speaker is an 8 ohm one I would love to have it.  I just turned a combo housing into a speaker cabinet and was going to look for a suitable speaker for it.  This would work perfectly, but it would need to be an 8 ohm one.
    BillDL said:
    @lovestrat74  ; If that speaker is an 8 ohm one I would love to have it.  I just turned a combo housing into a speaker cabinet and was going to look for a suitable speaker for it.  This would work perfectly, but it would need to be an 8 ohm one.
    I'm sure it is Bill. I'll check and let you know. It came out of a Fender super champ 1x12 cab
    I've PMd you.
    The G12P - 80 will be travelling north of the border shortly :+1: 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I am really grateful for this kind gesture @lovestrat74 ;
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6173
    edited May 2023

Citronix DJ CD and USB/MP3 player = loop / pitch / etc GONE

This is an odd one: a 2U rackmount CD player that also reads MP3s on USB and lets you change the pitch of the audio. It also has a loop feature and other cue/etc stuff that I never used.

Outdated now if you're doing stuff on your computer, but it's been useful when I wanted a simple way to play along with CDs where the guitarist didn't tune up properly - or where the producer had sped up the track after mixing to make it more 'exciting'. Instead of retuning my guitar, I 'retuned' the CD/MP3 playback using the fader on the right-hand side.

Some rack rash, but not bad. Remote control is long gone, but not needed. Manual is online here: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/739893/Citronic-Cdusb-1.html

cd01.png 1.3M
    cd2.jpg 1.8M
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeckwringerNeckwringer Frets: 357
    goldtop said:

Citronix DJ CD and USB/MP3 player = loop / pitch / etc

This is an odd one: a 2U rackmount CD player that also reads MP3s on USB and lets you change the pitch of the audio. It also has a loop feature and other cue/etc stuff that I never used.

Outdated now if you're doing stuff on your computer, but it's been useful when I wanted a simple way to play along with CDs where the guitarist didn't tune up properly - or where the producer had sped up the track after mixing to make it more 'exciting'. Instead of retuning my guitar, I 'retuned' the CD/MP3 playback using the fader on the right-hand side.

Some rack rash, but not bad. Remote control is long gone, but not needed. Manual is online here: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/739893/Citronic-Cdusb-1.html

If this can be posted I would love to take it please.........
    @Neckwringer ;- sure. PM me your address.
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1442
    goldtop said:
    I've a 4u wooden carpet covered rack with a 2u drawer in it....would go a treat with this...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Neckplate just dropped! Thanks @goldtop :+1: 

^ Good to know :)
  • NeckwringerNeckwringer Frets: 357
    nero1701 said:
    goldtop said:
    I've a 4u wooden carpet covered rack with a 2u drawer in it....would go a treat with this...

Any chance of a pic mate? 
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4673
    Some kit lying about 
    https://imgur.com/gallery/toKsxIT

set of black tuners from and ESP Ltd acoustic , all nuts washers and screws present and correct, still have the hang tag On it because I had some locking tuners that went straight onto the acoustic.  I may have two sets of these but can’t find the other currently 

4 trem arms 

The two short white end ones are misc don’t know what they are from, suspect classic vibe strats but can’t be sure 

black end is a prs pop in trem 

long white one is from a Japanese Jazzmaster 
    these are still there if anyone needs them 

• nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1442
    nero1701 said:
    goldtop said:

Any chance of a pic mate? 
    Its this with a 2u pull out drawer

https://cpc.farnell.com/pulse/rksl-4u/rack-sleeve-4u/dp/DP32670
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Anyone want a p bass pickguard?

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    edited July 2023
    I've found my first gigging amp in the attic.

Plugged it in and it works!

Pots and Jacks cleaned

I forgot how good the clean is on it.  A real glassy bouncy fender tone with plenty of bottom end.

The gain channels are ok, but it likely won't tempt you from your Two Rock.

100w hybrid (but its solid state really!).

Nice FX loop, footswitch is in full working order with cable.

Some of the things to point out:

I recovered it very badly and there's still some sticky glue all over it.  It'll probably come off with some elbow grease and alcohol.

There's a hole in the back where i had a socket to use it as an extenstion cab.

Some parts have had a little gold spray paint over them.

The speaker terminal connector riveted back in place, now completely solid.

York based but I'd drive out a little way to meet you if you wanted it.

And this is what it looked like before.

I am sorry.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1078
    A bit of a curve ball (mods move if needed)  chilli plug plants

So these have gotten a bit mixed up and are from my 2nd planting batch, these are either Red/yellow Habs (scotch bonit types) Red Naga's 7 Pot red/yellow's so hot or super hot! can't getee which is which but they be going in the green recycle at the end of the week,

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27639
    Blackstar ID Core 20

It all works as it should - but (as you might have noticed) it's a bit grubby.

In my defence, it came to me like that, and it was also non-working. 

The inputs on the LHS are on a separate board to the main amp, and the connection between the two had been broken.  A replacement ribbon cable and some crude soldering later, and it now works (at least, the guitar input does, I've not bothered trying the line-in socket).

Fine if you want an workshop amp, or something to leave out in a man shed for occasional noodling.

Free to a good (bad, or ugly) home for the cost of shipping it (say £10).

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    TTony said:
    Blackstar ID Core 20

It all works as it should - but (as you might have noticed) it's a bit grubby.

In my defence, it came to me like that, and it was also non-working. 

The inputs on the LHS are on a separate board to the main amp, and the connection between the two had been broken.  A replacement ribbon cable and some crude soldering later, and it now works (at least, the guitar input does, I've not bothered trying the line-in socket).

Fine if you want an workshop amp, or something to leave out in a man shed for occasional noodling.

Free to a good (bad, or ugly) home for the cost of shipping it (say £10).

Yes please for my man shed noodling , can you pm details and i will get payment over to you.