SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Paying it forward

What's Hot

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Cheers @TTony ;
    I'll rake something out this weekend to put on here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DoveholesDoveholes Frets: 137
    If anyone would like to make a power plate for their Zvex pedal (like the tip from this thread) then I have a battery clip adapter and a Hammond 1590B enclosure available. I recently purchased a pedal thinking it was battery only but it turned out to take a power supply, so this is going spare.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 667
    edited July 2023
    That battery clip adapter would come in very handy for me and if it still available I will take it please  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Acdeezee86Acdeezee86 Frets: 29
    Im too late but does anyone know if that adapter would work for MXR pedals that are battery only? If so, where can they be found? Thanks
  • DoveholesDoveholes Frets: 137
    prudd said:
    That battery clip adapter would come in very handy for me and if it still available I will take it please  
    Sure, it's yours. Please DM me your address.
    Im too late but does anyone know if that adapter would work for MXR pedals that are battery only? If so, where can they be found? Thanks
    They can be found here.

So that leaves a Hammond 1590B enclosure for any pedal builders out there.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 977
    Should have posted this on here as well :

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/249109/free-vox-wharfedale-speaker-12-16ohm#latest

Free 12 inch speaker if anyone could use it? For collection from near Wisbech, or pay the postage (about 6 or 7 quid I would think). 
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 150
    edited July 2023
    Think the folks of the forum have always been kind and helpful so while de-cluttering the music corner I came across these…

Lekato WS-80 wireless system free to a good home (may cost £5 to post tops) or collected with a brew of your choice from Ripponden. 
    All working perfectly and a surprisingly good system. Batteries hold charge well (4h plus constant use and still going strong). Pair quickly and zero perceptible lag. Are they stadium grade…Nope. Will they safely see you though a session at the dog & gun without clotheslining Mildred’s babysham when you reach the epic legato manhood extension pose solo type affair…defo. 
    Cable and apple charger included because I’m nice 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • James1981 said:
    Think the folks of the forum have always been kind and helpful so while de-cluttering the music corner I came across these…

Lekato WS-80 wireless system free to a good home (may cost £5 to post tops) or collected with a brew of your choice from Ripponden. 
    All working perfectly and a surprisingly good system. Batteries hold charge well (4h plus constant use and still going strong). Pair quickly and zero perceptible lag. Are they stadium grade…Nope. Will they safely see you though a session at the dog & gun without clotheslining Mildred’s babysham when you reach the epic legato manhood extension pose solo type affair…defo. 
    Cable and apple charger included because I’m nice 
    PM'd! 
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 150
    Lekato wireless system has new home with @LionAquaLooper - or shortly it will! Good deed for the day done  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    I will get something raked out in the next few days !
  • Any aspiring amp repairers out there? I've got a Laney LC30 MKII that isn't working and doesn't make much economic sense to repair and I'd like to move on. Going for free to anyone prepared to collect it.
    "I've got the moobs like Jabba".
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64
    Any aspiring amp repairers out there? I've got a Laney LC30 MKII that isn't working and doesn't make much economic sense to repair and I'd like to move on. Going for free to anyone prepared to collect it.
    Where are you based?
  • North Leicestershire - up in the pointy bit between Notts and Lincs. 
  • Sorry, meant to say that, on reflection, I’m sufficiently motivated to meet up somewhere to hand over. Probably not Landsend or John O’Groats though don’t be afraid to ask..  ;) 
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64
    North Leicestershire - up in the pointy bit between Notts and Lincs. 
    Too far for me. but thanks for the quick reply.
  • Doveholes said:
    prudd said:
    Sure, it's yours. Please DM me your address.
    They can be found here.

So that leaves a Hammond 1590B enclosure for any pedal builders out there.

p,'md
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3055
    edited August 2023
    Gone to a new home!

Anyone want this trem stabiliser?

All the info is on the website

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1442
    paulnb57 said:
    Gone to a new home!

Oh, may I please
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1151
    nero1701 said:
    paulnb57 said:
    Gone to a new home!

Oh, may I please
    Think I’ve pipped you to it @nero1701 but if I don’t like it I’ll send it on