SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Paying it forward

What's Hot

Comments

• BodBod Frets: 1316
    edited October 2023
    Bod said:
    I have a Nux Guitarplug GP1 if anybody can make use of it? 

I bought it a few years ago for my son, but I let him borrow my Helix which I haven't seen since. 
    Did this go, or is it still taking up space?
    Hi @Mattharrier, no still available if you would like it.  DM me your address if you do.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DoveholesDoveholes Frets: 137
    Can I have the Velcro tape please
    Sure, please DM me your address.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4987
    Bod said:
    Bod said:

I bought it a few years ago for my son, but I let him borrow my Helix which I haven't seen since. 
    Hi @Mattharrier, no still available if you would like it.  DM me your address if you do.
    If this is still available, I would be glad to get it. Thanks. 
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Bod said:
    Bod said:

Great, thanks! DM incoming
  • 12-string strings:

Set of Light Ernie Earthwoods, 9-9 to 46-26.
    Also got an open pack of individual 8s.

I know this is Paying it Forwards but I'm technically paying it backwards, I suppose. Anyway, free to anyone who wants them, I don't own a 12 anymore and hopefully never find myself having to put 12 bastard strings on one of those confounded things ever again!!  =)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kq56OpgFftaJRKOAzhBfonnkSpkJr6lA/view?usp=drivesdk

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Free headphone amp

just the box no cables 
    https://imgur.com/a/WOJYj2U
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • headphone amp gone to a new home 
  • I have had some items from here in the past, so about time I put some more up, so Kyser style trigger capo in dull aluminium finish, a couple of teach yourself piano books (I never did!) and a bag of various cheapo picks/plectrums in various thickness ideal for throwing into your audience rock star style lol.
    if any or all of those take your fancy please let me know, free postage on the capo and picks.

• ReflexReflex Frets: 61
    I have had some items from here in the past, so about time I put some more up, so Kyser style trigger capo in dull aluminium finish, a couple of teach yourself piano books (I never did!) and a bag of various cheapo picks/plectrums in various thickness ideal for throwing into your audience rock star style lol.
    if any or all of those take your fancy please let me know, free postage on the capo and picks.

Pm’d
  • Capo and picks gone to a very worthy home.
  • BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 1114
    edited November 2023
    Anyone got any use for this stuff?

If you fancy a trouble shooting project I have a Danelectro Cool Cat Distortion that makes a loud static noise when engaged.

Yellow and green swirl pedal gone.

There are two curved bottom HB rings. Don't know what they fit, but they don't fit Gibson USA guitars.

And there's a HB to SC conversion mount.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjB3Hrx
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10262
    edited November 2023
    I've got a couple of sets of genuine S Lock Schaller strap locks, not the buttons for the guitar as I've used them but the actual strap mechanism. If two people want them I can chuck them in the post for you.

EDIT: One gone, one remaining! 

Cheers! 
  • suspiciousmindssuspiciousminds Frets: 393
    edited November 2023
    I have a couple of spare fuzz factory clone pcbs’ if anyone wants them?
    The first is a 6 knob fuzz factory style pcb with the instructions.
    The second pcb is Jedspeds version of the fuzz factory called “maggie Fake-tory fuzz” but you’ll have to print the instructions from his site.
    Drop me a pm if anyone wants one or both.
    https://imgur.com/a/HqQVNRn
    Edit: both gone now!
  • I have a couple of spare fuzz factory clone pcbs’ if anyone wants them?
    The second pcb is Jedspeds version of the fuzz factory called “maggie Fake-tory fuzz” but you’ll have to print the instructions from his site.
    Found a few more if anyone wants them:
    Another jedspeds “Maggie” fuzz factory,
    Fuzzdog utility pcb for a blend pot,
    Fuzzdog “fuzzpup solar fuzz face”
    https://imgur.com/a/Jfkof8K
    Pm if anyone wants one or all!
  • I have a couple of spare fuzz factory clone pcbs’ if anyone wants them?
    Found a few more if anyone wants them:
    Another jedspeds “Maggie” fuzz factory,
    Fuzzdog utility pcb for a blend pot,
    Fuzzdog “fuzzpup solar fuzz face”
    https://imgur.com/a/Jfkof8K
    Pm if anyone wants one or all!
    Solar fuzz face gone, Maggie and blender still available.
  • pt22pt22 Frets: 285
    Two guitar outer shipping boxes available from London SE6. 
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    As 'tis the season of giving, I thought I'd offer a voucher I got for 30 days free access to Musora.

https://www.musora.com/

It includes access to Drumeo, Pianote and the guitar and vocals lessons too.

I bought the yearly subscription for drums and piano and got the voucher sent, so if anyone can use it drop me a line.

Oh, I also have the Fender RocPro 1000 (posted earlier in the thread) still available!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    TTony said:
    Blackstar ID Core 20

It all works as it should - but (as you might have noticed) it's a bit grubby.

In my defence, it came to me like that, and it was also non-working. 

The inputs on the LHS are on a separate board to the main amp, and the connection between the two had been broken.  A replacement ribbon cable and some crude soldering later, and it now works (at least, the guitar input does, I've not bothered trying the line-in socket).

Fine if you want an workshop amp, or something to leave out in a man shed for occasional noodling.

Free to a good (bad, or ugly) home for the cost of shipping it (say £10).

I recieved this , it worked great done the job and that was that ,  life got in the way and didn't get around to paying it forward.
    i apologise for that.
    F/f a few months and due to a new p/t job i purchased a Spark go ,so i rang my old school
     ( Farringdon comp Sunderland) and said is there any boy/ girl who  is learning who needs a amp ,so they said yes .
    I dropped it off friday and i added 2 x clip on tuners , 2 x sets of diaddaro 9s strings , 2 x straps , 2 x guitar leads and of course the amp.

I'm not looking for praise just want to say i've paid it forward to my old school and added a few extras .

Little added on fact my guitar teacher at Farringdon school ( Mike Tunn) i think ?  years ago taught Dave Stewart at Bede school , i remember him saying keep a look on TOTP tonight a boy i taught guitar to is playing on there with the Tourists.
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • supessupes Frets: 183
    Graphtech Supercharger kit for acoustic guitars 

kit 9280 - 00 FITS: LARRIVEE, WASHBURN, MOST GIBSONS, YAMAHA ,FENDER AND MOST POPULAR ACOUSTIC GUITARS REQUIRING A 1/8" THICK SADDLE

Google it, might be of use to somebody. One of the pins looks slightly damaged but still useable.

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27639
    Yes please @supes :)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.