Paying it forward

What's Hot
1234689

Comments

  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 2070
    @JonHosker what are you putting in the pot then? We are all waiting :D
    A '59 Les Paul perhaps?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 8025
    NelsonP said:
    @JonHosker what are you putting in the pot then? We are all waiting :D
    A '59 Les Paul perhaps?
    Bagsy. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 725

    Anyone fancy having this guitar to computer interface deviceee ?

    Never used and still in box (I honestly have no idea how it is in my possession - I certainly never bought it...).


    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 367
    Hi @SPECTRUM001,
    I will give this a try, never played through a pc before, interested to see what happens. 
    I will have a rummage and see what I can offer up as the next pay it forward.
    I will pm you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 725
    Hi @prudd - consider it yours !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 367
    Hi @prudd - consider it yours !
    Thanks very much,
     PM sent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 367
    Whilst I await the arrival of the computer interface I relieved @SPECTRUM001 of I will put up a job lot of  2 pick guards if anyone is in need of them.

    both were bought new by me for 335/jazzbox projects that didn't happen and both are unused condition, one I bought from a guy in the States about 12 years ago, its handmade and I think it is Teak, the other one is your normal run of the mill made in China guard, still has the plastic film on it.

    https://i.imgur.com/UaSVwK4.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/2UmZFmU.jpg

    to go as a job lot please.



    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 1697
    Anybody near CA7 postcode want a guitar multi-rack?  It's a cheap one but it's free.

    Also have a genuine mother-of-pearl Strat scratch plate (need to check amount of holes) and a whole bunch of other stuff, I just need to catalogue it and list it.
    So far...so good..so what!?

    Trading feedback info here
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 352
    edited June 17
    Apologies for the delay….
     I have a Les Paul scratch plate available in black. Anyone want it??? Seems to have very fine scratches and surface rust on rear bracket (looks like reliced style) was in a Gibson case when I bought /unused by me.
    jon
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CastroCastro Frets: 262
    Happy Friday one and all.

    Here's my contribution, 3 guitar cases free if you collect from Chippenham.

    First is a Gator double electric guitar gig bag - no shoulder straps, one foam insert is missing and it needs a clean but otherwise it's structurally sound and a £130 freebie.

    Second is a Stagg acoustic case, very lightweight, good for home use or the back seat of the car but not for world tours! Will take up to a 15.5" lower bout.

    Finally an SKB electric guitar hard case that was given to me as a 'Blue Peter' project but I never got around to it. The interior needs patching up and re-lining but structurally it's a good case - no keys. Will accommodate up to a 14.5" lower bout

    https://i.imgur.com/EdNiX02.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/wwqfoH5.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/6lC8dXu.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 60
    Bump to keep this excellent idea going
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • WoodandwiresWoodandwires Frets: 102
    I’ ll play, Gotoh copy of a modern tele bridge in mint chrome condition going spare.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilMcGNeilMcG Frets: 61
    Anyone want an Encore Strat copy free to either fiddle about with or pass on to a skint beginner?


    I bought this off ebay cheap to practice fretwork and nut making and it's all done and working really well. (needs a drop of superglue to hold the nut in place, otherwise it is fully functional) Comes with a strap. It's one of the Indian-made Encores that is supposed to be identical to a Marlin Sidewinder, so better than the later cheapies.

    Would need collecting from me in Cambridge (Cambridgeshire) in the next couple of weeks as I am moving house and it needs to be gone before then.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DaveB666DaveB666 Frets: 82
    Excellent idea this so I'll hop onboard. I have a pair of KRK Rokit 5 monitors going spare - one works perfectly the other sometimes has a bit of a crackle/lower volume. You are welcome to them - either collect from me in Hertfordshire or pay the postage (which will be fairly significant as they aren't light).....
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WoodandwiresWoodandwires Frets: 102
    DaveB666 pm,d
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chrisjac2chrisjac2 Frets: 65
    Castro said:
    Happy Friday one and all.

    Here's my contribution, 3 guitar cases free if you collect from Chippenham.

    First is a Gator double electric guitar gig bag - no shoulder straps, one foam insert is missing and it needs a clean but otherwise it's structurally sound and a £130 freebie.

    Second is a Stagg acoustic case, very lightweight, good for home use or the back seat of the car but not for world tours! Will take up to a 15.5" lower bout.

    Finally an SKB electric guitar hard case that was given to me as a 'Blue Peter' project but I never got around to it. The interior needs patching up and re-lining but structurally it's a good case - no keys. Will accommodate up to a 14.5" lower bout

    https://i.imgur.com/EdNiX02.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/wwqfoH5.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/6lC8dXu.jpg
    Pm,ed
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chromatunachromatuna Frets: 241
    edited July 3
    Gone to Mr @Treewig1 - Electro Harmonix 12AT7EH Gold bought in error or confusion, unused as far as I can recall
    I really don’t need any more guitar pedals...I really don’t need any more guitar pedals...I really don’t need anymore guitar pedals.......
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 2070
    Love that this thread is still going. Well done folks!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NCoNCo Frets: 9
    JonHosker said:
    Apologies for the delay….
     I have a Les Paul scratch plate available in black. Anyone want it??? Seems to have very fine scratches and surface rust on rear bracket (looks like reliced style) was in a Gibson case when I bought /unused by me.
    jon

    Hi Jon,

    Is it a nickel bracket and do you have the screws?

    Cheers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 276
    edited July 15
    In the next few days I will have a strat pickup coming spare for anyone that could use it. It is the middle pickup from a set of Bloodstone’s classic 60s set. Vintage stagger, around 6k, alnico V. It is RWRP in relation to the set, I believe that means it’s south up. Pole pieces are spaced 50mm but I’ll include a parchment-ish cover. 
    Edit - sold to someone elsewhere
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
Sign In or Register to comment.