Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• vonLayzonfonvonLayzonfon Frets: 108
    Jasper Rocks at The Plainsman, Mapperley, Nottingham tonight and Inn the Middle, Langley Mill tomorrow.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    Burning Sky are at the Edinburgh Arms, Fishergate, York tonight. We kick off around 9:15.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3598
    Depping again with are we there yet at a private function. Lots of harmonies, two guitars and keys fronted by two female vocals. Usually fun.
  • midlifecrisismidlifecrisis Frets: 2343
    ALIBI tonight from 9pm at the Lamb in Romford, female fronted covers band we play sex on fire, mr brightside and summer of 69 and are proud of it, come and say hello
  • Grocer_JackGrocer_Jack Frets: 258
    Saturday 22 June - we’re playing at the High Tide Festival in Twickenham. We’re on at 5.25 ish on the Eel Pie Pub stage. All original jangly/psych/garage in a Who/Beatles/Kinks kind of style. Come down if you’re local!

http://www.eelpierecords.com/high-tide-2019.html
  • 4string4string Frets: 34
    tFB Trader
    Tomorrow (Saturday) The Broken Idols <brokenidols.co.uk> are playing at The Stags Head, Hoxton, London. We are on with Dissent and Dealing with Damage. It's free and we are on at 8.30, all welcome. Lovely venue that is worth a visit for this trio of punk/post-punk influenced bands.    
    Chief Bottle Washer @ Oil City Pickups.
  • Dave_VaderDave_Vader Frets: 360
    I am - Red Barn in Woolacombe tonight with Jealousy and the Cat

Hoping for a decent evening with a decent view (and going to risk playing the Frankenstrat in public for the first time after bottling it last week in Appledore)
  • onyironyir Frets: 46
    Tomorrow (Saturday) we're playing at the Shovels, in blackpool
  • FezFez Frets: 539
    Surprise gig for Borrowed Time tonight at the Half Moon Kirdford. It will be a slimline version though as one singer already on a gig and the other guitarist on off fighting Dragons in Welsh Wales.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    We’ll be on this stage in about an hours time as part of a multi band line up at a corporate annual do just outside Exeter.

• KeefyKeefy Frets: 2341
    edited June 2019
    Tonight is my first gig on bass with Bowie tribute band Rebel Heroes. We'll be playing from about 9.00 at the Cornerhouse, 1 Christchurch St East, Frome BA11 1QA. Come up and say hello - but not while we're actually playing!

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2224
    The Black Horse Inn, Sidmouth tonight from 9.30pm.

It's not a competition.
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 841
    Keefy said:
    Tonight is my first gig on bass with Bowie tribute band Rebel Heroes. We'll be playing from about 9.00 at the Cornerhouse, 1 Christchurch St East, Frome BA11 1QA. Come up and say hello - but not while we're actually playing!

Nice gig that....see them a few times (friend of mine was the guitarist up until very recently). Cracking band!
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2341
    Keefy said:

Nice gig that....see them a few times (friend of mine was the guitarist up until very recently). Cracking band!
    That'll be Rob then - used to play alongside him in the Rolling Zones, he was Ronnie, I was Keef, hence the handle!
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 841
    Keefy said:
    Keefy said:

That'll be Rob then - used to play alongside him in the Rolling Zones, he was Ronnie, I was Keef, hence the handle!
    Yep... Rob! Seen the Zones a few times too, but only with Jonner as Keef. Will try and catch the Rebel Heroes again soon!
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3108
    The Verticals are on at Milford Social Club in Milford near Belper in Derbyshire on Sat 29th. We've had a couple of weeks off and have added 3 newies.. We've played there before so I'm really looking forward to it.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• RolandRoland Frets: 8839
    This Friday, 28th June, Urban Legends are at The Paddock on the A608 Mansfield Road in Derby. We’ve swapped the set list around to suit the clientele, so you can see us enjoying songs we haven’t played for 12 months.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2450
    Saturday night (so tomorrow, I know!) sees CARTEL playing not 1 but TWO whole gigs!

Starting at the Fleur de Lis in Stokenchurch from 4pm to 7pm, then hot-footing it over to The Fox in Middle Barton from 9:30pm to 11:30pm.

Can't promise we won't be a bit stressed when we get to The Fox...
  • FezFez Frets: 539
    Borrowed Time at the Swan in Crawley tonight.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    Burning Sky at The Lion, Castleford tonight.