Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• dariusdarius Frets: 632
    Derby And Surrounding areas ahoy for Agent Utah guitar heavy rock at...
    Sat 14Sep Horse & Groom Derby
    Sat 28Sep MRFC Beer festival Melbourne
    Come down say Hi. 

And Oct dates on the facebook

Cheers
    Darius
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • We (Sound Shifters) will be playing a mini festival at The Plough in Lower Beeding on the 21st. It’s a charity day to raise money for Cancer Research UK and Macmillan, a cause close to my heart. 

Our drummer couldn't make it so it will be our first with a dep drummer. We had a rehearsal with him and he’s very good so it should be fun.
  • FezFez Frets: 536
    Jam night at the Charcoal Burner pub Furnace Green Crawley 9pm - Better get my skates on then.
    Back line provided.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8755
    Urban Legends are at the Jacksdale Social Club on Saturday. 9:00pm as usual
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • onyironyir Frets: 45
    Collision are live at the Washington, in Blackpool, on Sat, 9pm
  • The Electron Thieves are playing at Thirsty Biergarten, Cherry Hinton Festival this afternoon.

http://www.cherryhintonfestival.org/
    Agent Utah back at the Horse & Groom Derby tonight.
    Setlist includes three new ones debut, not all of which are ready! Thats f'in rock and roll baby.
    Come down and do the secret fretboard forum handshake :-)
  • The Roughcut Rebels are playing at Hall and Woodhouse in Witchlestow, Swindon tonight as part of an all day festival raising funds for the Air Ambulance. We’re on at 8.30 if anyone is vaguely interested!
  • We played at the White Horse in Derby on Saturday - great venue if you get the chance. Lovely punters who are up for a dance.
    How long since I've been on this Discussion. Despite not being in the slightest bit local that was a regular gig for us, always a great crowd too. One of the very few places that I think about that makes me miss gigging ( unless I think about the difficult load in). Always got a cup of tea out of them as well. 
    @EricTheWeary Only just seen this. I thought of you and Ian when we played there (scooter on the wall etc.). We've learned a couple more Specials tunes as a result. Didn't get any tea though sadly.

We played The Firs club in Burntwood Staffs last night (where I grew up) and had a lovely time. Great punters who were really up for it. Fantastic second half reaction. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • We played at the White Horse in Derby on Saturday - great venue if you get the chance. Lovely punters who are up for a dance.
    How long since I've been on this Discussion. Despite not being in the slightest bit local that was a regular gig for us, always a great crowd too. One of the very few places that I think about that makes me miss gigging ( unless I think about the difficult load in). Always got a cup of tea out of them as well. 
    @EricTheWeary Only just seen this. I thought of you and Ian when we played there (scooter on the wall etc.). We've learned a couple more Specials tunes as a result. Didn't get any tea though sadly.

We played The Firs club in Burntwood Staffs last night (where I grew up) and had a lovely time. Great punters who were really up for it. Fantastic second half reaction. 
    They seem to have quite a mod/ 2 Tone scene going in there.

There was also a place in Rugby that was run by 2 Tone fanatics ( The London House?) where we also played, don’t know if that’s still going. One of the weeks after us they had Roddy Byers from The Specials playing there, the landlord told us they would almost certainly make a loss on the night but it was a dream come true to have him play there. 

I haven’t seen Ian for a while, he’ll be doing something with a guitar no doubt. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 2320
    edited September 2019
    Posting a little early, I know, but my band the White City Vultures are playing the Dublin Castle in Camden on Thursday 26th Sept, playing support with Paradise Alley for Diamond Dogs.
    We're really looking forward to this one.
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 2320
    We're  on at 8.00 ish tonight. Dublin Castle...
    Agent Utah will be making some noise at Melbourne beer and gin festival on Saturday. 
    Thats Melbourne, Derbys not Melbourne, Aus of course. Ya great gallaaaar.
  • Tonight at The Black Horse, Sidmouth from 9.30pm.
    It's not a competition.
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1282
    Far Away Cows playing the Rowditch in Derby tonight. Proper pub with brewery out the back.

Say hello if you come down :)
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3336
    If you like your classic and melodic rock/power ballads (Journey, Boston, Toto, Heart, Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi etc), my mate's excellent band, Leather and Lace, are playing tonight and tomorrow.
    Full 2 hr show. For the gearheads, you get to hear a Kemper live! :)

Fri 4th Oct - Maddermarket Theatre - Norwich
    Sat 5th Oct -Empire theatre - Halstead, Essex

Thanks
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3595
    A bit of funk and some half decent pub nosh tonight at the Red Lion Latchingdon (Maldon/sarf essex).
    Our last gig with one of our front ladies before she does a 3 month tour of the Spanish coast.

Agent Utah tonight (Sat) at The Needles in Alvaston Derby. 
    First time for us there, recently refurbed and now a solid Sat night gigging pub. It’s a rare thing these days when pub owners commit to supporting live music. Should be fun!
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3677
    True Reflections on at the Argyll pub on the Wirral tonight.  Tonight I'm playing the Eggle Berlin Pro.
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 616
    Fletcher christian at cockermouth...and it has a sound meter that will knock us off iff we are over the limit of what it should be  ....very worrying as we are a 5 piece blues /rock band :)