Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• KeefyKeefy Frets: 2322
    Short vocal/acoustic set at the open mic at Hungerford RBL tonight. I'll be trying out a couple of recently acquired accessories - full report to follow on the appropriate forum pages.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 4string4string Frets: 33
    tFB Trader
    Broken Idols with Broadway Clash and Dave Underhand at The Islington, Tolpuddle St, Islington N1 this evening - doors 7, BI 8.30. BI are playing our originals set followed by one of the premier Clash tribute acts in the country. Should be a great evening if any of the London FBers are looking for a night out. If you do come along, make yourself known as its always great to meet a FBer in the flesh. Tim
    Chief Bottle Washer @ Oil City Pickups.
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    Burning Sky are at the Jolly Sailor in Cawood near York tomorrow night (Sat). Great little pub with a superb selection of beers from it's own brewery.
  • My band South of Summer are on at the Alma Inn, Bolton. Free entry and 4 great bands - including the headline band playing a set of Maiden covers \m/ 
  • FezFez Frets: 536
    Borrowed Time are at the White Hart Crawley tonight. We weren't supposed to be but the venue had a diary malfunction. We have had to borrow the bass player from @Flanging_Fred ; band Sound Shifters so it promises to be an interesting evening.
    Don't touch that dial.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3677
    Playing at a 40th birthday party tonight.  Nice club, big stage.  Then we've nothing in the diary for 4 weeks so maybe we'll get a chance to work on some new material.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72642
    Kurtz will be playing at Leith Depot tonight, 8pm onwards, with The Bail Sheriffs. We're on first, probably not too far after 8.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    Burning Sky are at The Duck & Drake, Kirkgate, Leeds tomorrow (Sat.). Band from 9:15 and it will be lively!
  • Sup 1 are at the Ironmaster in Fareham tonight
    Starting at 9pm

• Tonight at The Black Horse, Sidmouth from about 9.30pm.

It's not a competition.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2322
    edited November 2019
    The Cornerhouse in Frome with Rebel Heroes. I'll mainly be playing bass, with a short acoustic guitar section in the middle. Here's a taster from our last gig (and a still photo in case that doesn't work):

https://www.facebook.com/RebelHeroes1968/videos/496706984509073/

• Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1282
    Gig with the Far Away Cows at The Smithfield in Derby this afternoon from 4pm. Do say hello if you come down, I’m the tall bald beardy one with the silver Tele.
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632

Agent Utah will be rounding the year off in our usual way with our annual big xmas bash.

Sat 21Dec Xmas Rock Night Out at Derby Rowing Club.

Including The Darkness's Xmas Bell's End - a song that has taken an inordinate amount of practice to get right, for a single one-off outing. That's rock and roll quality control.

£5 tickets if you're local and fancy a party. They'll be an open mic hour too if you fancy a go!  Click the facebook links in the sig.

• FezFez Frets: 536
    Borrowed Time Will be rounding off the year with a Christmas gig at the Swan in Crawley on Friday 20th  December.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • Chris_JChris_J Frets: 140
    The Mighty Joes are closing the year out with gigs at the Wee Red Bar, Edinburgh on Friday 20th and The Crown, Biggar on Saturday 21st Dec

We kick off 2020 at the Neidpath Inn, Peebles on the 4th Jan
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    edited December 2019
    Surrey's finest stock brokerbelt middle aged dad classic rock cover band Wanted Men are doing a nano set at the Star Dorking, should be on about 9.45.

We'll be doing a couple of classics and, err, Last Christmas.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3595
    Just picked up a dep gig for tonight. Some godforsaken caravan park near Bradwell power station. They'd better have enought power for my pedal collection!
    I've only played with this outfit once about 4 months ago, so it will be 'entertaining' if nothing else. I was only going to get s#itfaced anyway so thats saved me feeling crap tomorrow when the grandchildren are staying for 24 hours.
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3677
    True Reflections will be finishing off the year (we don't do NY Eve) with a gig at The Pickering Arms, Thelwall (Cheshire) tonight.  It should be a good night, not least because I retired from the day job yesterday and the drummer retires today.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    Morning' all

@cols and I are playing at The Lincoln Arms, Dorking tonight.  Venue is one minute walk from both the main Dorking stations (main and Deepdene), no excuses!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2204
    edited December 2019
    Stonefox are at The George And Dragon, Dartmouth tonight (New Year's Eve). Although we're billed as The Stone Foxes

It's not a competition.