SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone - LSL Badbone 290 - Zsa Zsa...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    I know , I know......
    Really want the Ferrari Enzo but I've already got a car and I just can't get the £3.5 million together !
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited June 2022
    Off for a commission sale on Saturday....
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_Halen said:
    DB1 said:
    Another little bump before I decide whether to take it off the market or not.

I've made the mistake of playing it today, and it's a remarkable piece of kit. Against that is the fact that I've committed to something else, so whether the wallet will withstand both, I don't know! Let's see what happens.

A couple of nice p/ex offers and some interest, but nothing to move me, not even the message from a Lady Penelope offering an old car as a trade.

So, a big pink bump, much like myself 62 years this week.
    Can you decide you want to keep it for a couple more months please... then re-list when I've got the money spare  =) It's popped up a couple of times but only when the fun fund has been in a bad place. Lovely looking thing!
    Can I second this. Its stunning, just cant justify it at the moment! 
    edited June 2022
    Last rise to the top before it goes for a commission sale on Saturday, if there are any takers out there.....

And.... gone for a commission sale.
    Call me Dave.
  • If anyone on here did end up with this and would consider parting… get in touch. Really fancy an LSL.
    I sold it to a dealer for a couple of hundred pounds more than I was asking for on here in the end. It stayed with him for a few weeks and I'd been really tempted to get it back. However it sold on Thursday I think - it was on its way to Northern Ireland when I spoke to the dealer. It is a brilliant guitar - I just don't have a need for a solid body guitar. I was still tempted though. The dealer (James at The Guitar Showroom) is also a guitar builder and an authorised Gibson service centre and was massively impressed with it.

'Sh**s all over a CS Tele' was his technical description for its ability. I wouldn't put it quite like that, but it's certainly been at least the equal of any CS Tele that I've had. You could always give him a call and ask if he could give your details to the new buyer just in case, or even give him your details in case the new buyer doesn't gel and sends it back. It won't be a problem of quality if he does, I can tell you that much. 
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom