SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - 1953 Gibson ES-350, P90's, original case, Bigsby

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Price drop to £5250 for this week. I'll still consider trades.

Here's a video - it's not me playing, so it's safe to listen.

Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2464
    Jeez that guitar is absolutely gorgeous.
    Thanks! Yes, it's a lovely thing - I'm sorely tempted to bring it back home with me from the dealers, and possibly will collect it next weekend. It's on Reverb at the moment at £6199, with 68 people watching it. I'm trying to be good and sell it, as I've been through horrendous expense over the past four months and really need to put money back,  but no-one's bought it yet and I'm thinking that I might as well enjoy it.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Still £5250 (and poss trades) just for this week for Fretboard chums. 
    Call me Dave.
    On hold while a deal gets sorted over the next few days.
    Call me Dave.
    edited January 2023
    Now sold to a forum member - thanks to admin for the opportunity to advertise this fabulous guitar and to be able to write such complete drivel along the way. Congratulations to the new owner.

The deal was actually handled by James at The Guitar Showroom near Heathfield in Sussex, who was also selling the guitar for me and facilitated the deal as it involved a guitar in trade that I wasn't able to take, but he could.  His commission rates are too low, really, particularly as offers all of the dealer facilities that I, well, don't. No affiliation apart from that I do a lot of deals with him and I think he's excellent, and would recommend him for sales, purchases and commission sales.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1 said:
    Now sold to a forum member - thanks to admin for the opportunity to advertise this fabulous guitar and to be able to write such complete drivel along the way. Congratulations to the new owner.

The deal was actually handled by James at The Guitar Showroom near Heathfield in Sussex, who was also selling the guitar for me and facilitated the deal as it involved a guitar in trade that I wasn't able to take, but he could.  His commission rates are too low, really, particularly as offers all of the dealer facilities that I, well, don't. No affiliation apart from that I do a lot of deals with him and I think he's excellent, and would recommend him for sales, purchases and commission sales.
    Congratulations Dave, James and to the new owner. What a special buy. 
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6884
    Mazeltov @DB1. I'm sure it is a beaut. Congratulations to the new owner too. 
    Thanks, chaps. Indeed, it is a special thing - it was a difficult ,and purely financial, decision to sell it. But I'm glad it's gone to a good home, and to a forum member as well.
    Call me Dave.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9842
    Delighted for you Dave... shame you never had a lay-by meet up though....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom