Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

RIP iPod Classic

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    tFB Trader
    I've been using Spotify exclusively for a few years  now. The idea of pissing about with MP3 players just leaves me cold.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5409
    A) Spotify is ok but I've always found it a bit limited.
    B) Anything that relies on signal is pointless half the time, and wastes data on your "unlimited" contact.
    tFB Trader
    Spotify has an offline mode
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    I've been using Spotify exclusively for a few years  now. The idea of pissing about with MP3 players just leaves me cold.
    The idea of having my music collection dependent on an outside party leaves me cold.

I prefer to own a physical product (ie CD) which I can then transfer to whatever playback device I want.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    ICBM said:
    The idea of having my music collection dependent on an outside party leaves me cold.

I prefer to own a physical product (ie CD) which I can then transfer to whatever playback device I want.
    Same here, unless I just want a single classic track.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5409
    monquixote;351682" said:
    Spotify has an offline mode
    But something of a limited choice. Fine for mainstream music but I have often been unable to find things I want.
    tFB Trader
    I've generally found it good for obscure stuff like old jazz records and such. 

It tends to be enormobands where it falls down. AC/DC, Beatles and Tool being the ones I miss the most. 

They do have Led Zep and Pink Floyd now.