Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Old Grey Whistle Test

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19516
    Vintage65 said:
    And I've just stumbled across this - Adam and the Ants doing Ants Invasion and Killer in the Home from the Kings of the Wild Frontier album. With a Youngish Annie Nightingale intro.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyzNWovliXk
    It looks like the lead guitarist really doesn't want to be wearing that blouse 
    Just Marco's normal 'resting bitch' face, as the kids today might put it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12530
    edited December 2022
    Need to see if I can find it - was a 'naff' cartoon style video about 'basket ball Joe' - who sang it  
    @guitars4you ;;It was “Basketball Jones”. I only remember because my old band did a cover of it once, no idea who the original artist was though. Edit: it was apparently Cheech and Chong! Who knew? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4954
    ^^ "Tyrone Shoelaces" LOL!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14855
    tFB Trader
    boogieman said:
    Need to see if I can find it - was a 'naff' cartoon style video about 'basket ball Joe' - who sang it  
    @guitars4you ;;It was “Basketball Jones”. I only remember because my old band did a cover of it once, no idea who the original artist was though. Edit: it was apparently Cheech and Chong! Who knew? 
    That's it and thanks for posting info - yes I recall Cheech and Chong now you mention it - Close with basket ball Joe !!!!!
  • Bob Harris interview with Keef is priceless 

https://youtu.be/PUujxUc_ToU

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
  • I was going to say Joy Division. Then I discovered that the footage I always thought was from TOGWT was actually from Something Else!