Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

So are we thinking Oasis are getting back together then?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Oasis were the reason why I first started playing the guitar, and I've always been a fan so I'd love to see them get back together but sadly I don't see it happening. Noel and Liam haven't spoken to each other for years now and have fallen out so much it'd be a miracle. 

Liam's solo stuff is really good and he should keep doing. Noel's stuff is also good so he should probably stick to doing that if it makes him happy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6423
    edited January 2023
    On the evidence of the Glastonbury 2019 set I was at, LG is 75+% an Oasis greatest hits cover band. Not to say it wasn't nostalgic, but ....
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • LPManic said:

Which Oasis would join them though?  Oasis Mk1?  Could they get Bonehead, Guigsy and Alan White up there? (I think we all know McCarroll won't, wayyy too much bad blood) or do they Get Gem and Andy Bell up?
    , and the piano player joining them. 

Mike Rowe was in Oasis for a number of years before they split and stayed with Noel. 
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27833
    edited January 2023
    LPManic said:

Which Oasis would join them though?  Oasis Mk1?  Could they get Bonehead, Guigsy and Alan White up there? (I think we all know McCarroll won't, wayyy too much bad blood) or do they Get Gem and Andy Bell up?
    , and the piano player joining them. 

Mike Rowe was in Oasis for a number of years before they split and stayed with Noel. 
    Yep. And Chris Sharrock on drums who replaced Starkey, then went to Beady Eye and then HFBs

While I don't think they should do it, I'd still love to see any lineup with Alan White behind the kit.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires