Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I spend £3000 a term on my childs education so she can marry a rich man

What's Hot

Comments

• So if she wants to be a scientist and survive on a meagre income her mother will reject her then?

Probably marry a lovely sociopath who will beat her black and blue, cheat on her continually, never speak to her and eventually have her done away with.

This just shows that we are becoming more dehumanized and more like China everyday.  About time house prices and the population came down.

Kind of reminds me of the conversation I had with my bank manager.  I told him, I had no funds to speak of, no deposit and my status is single, so jokingly said  no women in their right mind would be interested.  To which he agreed and praised my honesty.

Should have continued the conversation, looked him square in the eye and continued the conversation with  'Yeah, it doesn't present a problem though, my cock is so massive that I'm too busy shagging other people's wives, especially bank manager's with small cocks wives, that I don't really have to worry about getting married myself'.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Three grand a term is hardly major public school. If you want a top notch husband the 32,000 a year for Marlborough is closer to the amount you have to spend, not to mention all the clothes and accessories required for an aspirant sloane ranger....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd have thought that education wasn't the prime requirement if all she wants to do is marry a rich man. The money would be more effectively spent on clothes, makeup, hairdos, and whatever cosmetic surgery is required to attract the rich.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I'd have thought that education wasn't the prime requirement if all she wants to do is marry a rich man. The money would be more effectively spent on clothes, makeup, hairdos, and whatever cosmetic surgery is required to attract the rich.
    If she turns out like her mum she'll need plenty of that.
    My V key is broken
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    edited September 2014
    £3000 a term is cheap, education is expensive
  • I'd have thought that education wasn't the prime requirement if all she wants to do is marry a rich man. The money would be more effectively spent on clothes, makeup, hairdos, and whatever cosmetic surgery is required to attract the rich.
    Oooo, judgemental. I wish I was allowed to stereotype people at work, but apparently HR get a major bee in their bonnets about it. 
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Rarely to the words rich and common sense share the same sentence!
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428

they called her Matilda FFS!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It's the Daily Mail. It's basically the encyclopedia of wrong.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    you're missing the point, private school is partly active social engineering
    Sending them to the local comp & giving them money to dress up will not achieve the same ends
  • capo4th said:
    state school is £5500 a year last I heard, so private school at £10k a year is not as expensive as people think, but AFAIK there is no way to get the £5500 knocked off
  • ParkerParker Frets: 961
    Evilmags;363336" said:
    Three grand a term is hardly major public school. If you want a top notch husband the 32,000 a year for Marlborough is closer to the amount you have to spend, not to mention all the clothes and accessories required for an aspirant sloane ranger....
    Yes, it worked for the Middletons!!!
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15905
    Parker said:
    Evilmags;363336" said:
    Yes, it worked for the Middletons!!!

that's harsh, it's only worked for one.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Plenty of not at all rich parents send kids to private school. You can get 95% bursaries at nearly all top schools and if you know which ones to apply to (clue, whoever the charity commission is molesting) it's not hard to get children in on the cheap. Annoyingly I never qualified...
    ToneControl;363536" said:
    capo4th said:

state school is £5500 a year last I heard, so private school at £10k a year is not as expensive as people think, but AFAIK there is no way to get the £5500 knocked off
    Within that average there is a massive variance. From under a grand to we'll over twenty...
  • I've heard of forward planning, but I read the article as her wanting her daughter to meet a husband at Oxford, not at public school.
    You don't need much knowledge of anatomy to appreciate the fundamental ubiquity of opinions.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17934
    tFB Trader
    It's just flamebait, ignore it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • the article is quite interesting in fact, and challenges prevalent dogma in a reasonable way. The title is certainly intentionally provocative
  • Last year I went through a period of slight depression and it seemed like I would always seem to start the day badly. I had a morning ritual of reading the Daily Mail website with my breakfast and I SWEAR to you the day I stopped my moods completely changed.

Absolute drivel on that website.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6237
    tFB Trader
    MazzaG said:
    Last year I went through a period of slight depression and it seemed like I would always seem to start the day badly. I had a morning ritual of reading the Daily Mail website with my breakfast and I SWEAR to you the day I stopped my moods completely changed.

Absolute drivel on that website.
    yep, i agree with this. i avoid it like the plague now. don't invite shit into your life if it can be avoided. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com