SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Both sold - Eastman T58/v and Eastman T64/v

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 83
    That T58 looks amazing. Very impressed with finish and feel of the T64 I had once.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited May 2023
    Fendery trade offer still stands if it tempts fine sir. 
    Thanks for that - it's a lovely guitar as well, that Strat. The T64/v is now on hold for another fine gentleman of this parish though. Funnily enough, the chap that cancelled also has now changed his mind and wanted to buy it. He was about a minute too late and I'm glad that it looks to be staying on the forum.

T58/v messages received and replied to, thank you good sirs.

Call me Dave.
    Jeddy3 said:
    That T58 looks amazing. Very impressed with finish and feel of the T64 I had once.

Thank you, I've built up a high regard for Eastmans -  at the moment, I have a 58 VOS ES-335 which is astonishingly good, and that's the one that I'm keeping as I can't imagining buying a better guitar, and sadly outgoings dictate that I can't have much of a collection at the moment.
    Call me Dave.
    edited May 2023
    Weekend price drop from £1499 to £1399.

Just for the weekend, and then I'm mightily tempted to keep it for a while.

The price drop is for a straight 'buy' - p/exes still considered though.

Changed the strings last night for a set of 10-46's. The factory set up is 11-49's. The good news is that it works well with both. A little easier, obviously, to make those bends with the 10's, and it does feel a bit more 'relaxed', but the 11-49's feel good as well - a little more 'formal', like a longer scale Gretsch, and the extra tension is good for those jazzier, complex chords. I should mention that, to me, that's an 'A minor.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Both sold - thanks to the forum for letting me post pages of drivel as well. Thanks to everyone that commented and/or offered a trade as there were some good ones in there.

Eastman makes some fabulous guitars, and the sale of the T58/v in particular is already haunting me, although I do have dibs, naturally.

Glad to see that they're both gone to very good homes and kept them on the forum as well!
    Call me Dave.