Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Fatherhood thread

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• JetfireJetfire Frets: 1702

@Ttony can we delete his comments then please?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1702
    So moving on, my wife and I went to a Sling library yesturday to check out the wide range of baby slings and carriers. First time Ive been and apparently I was the first bloke to go one of these things.. amazing!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    We had a sling with both ours (now 3 and almost 6). Really nice way of easily carrying round a tiny baby....and with all the different ways of using them you can get years out of them although they start to get bloody heavy after a while!

Ours is Huggababy. 

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited October 2014
    ...we also had a Baby Bjorn carrier, which I actually preferred to the sling as the boys got bigger.

My wife preferred the sling as she generally carried the boys on her hip, but I found that twisted my back too much. She still uses that with the 3 year old.
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6936
    I always thought the sling things look daft. I'm sure they work for some...

I don't recall baby logistics being an issue so we didn't even look into them.

Previously known as stevebrum
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17872
    tFB Trader
    ...we also had a Baby Bjorn carrier, which I actually preferred to the sling as the boys got bigger.

My wife preferred the sling as she generally carried the boys on her hip, but I found that twisted my back too much. She still uses that with the 3 year old.
    Same here. 

I really liked the Baby Bjorn and the wife liked the Sling. Can't remember what make it was though.