Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

124»

Comments

• Rocker said:
    Installed iOS7 on my iPad today.  Bloody hell!!  Looks like Apple are learning from Microsoft.

Has anyone figured out how to delete favourites?  Spent the last hour or so Googling this and absolutely no joy.  Thanks.

Open safari. Open the favourites. On the bottom right there is an EDIT button. Click that and it will give you delete options.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • gilbygilby Frets: 176
    octatonic;43708" said:
    gilby said:

I had problems accessing iTunes Store since upgrading.

Read a load of various "cures" on the net but no real success. I did manage to access it by just leaving itune store on for a while. Now I can't access it again.

Any similar experiences out there?

When I bought my 5s I couldn't see any of my purchases in the App store.I erased it and started again and now works fine.
    It's not a case of seeing my purchases, I just don't get itunes after tapping the icon. It just does the whirly thing and doesn't connect.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33965
    Back it up, do a full erase and see if it is still happening.
    If it fixes it then restore your backup.
    If the backup reintroduces the error then erase again and setup as new.
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1112
    gilby said:
    octatonic;43708" said:
    gilby said:

I had problems accessing iTunes Store since upgrading.

Read a load of various "cures" on the net but no real success. I did manage to access it by just leaving itune store on for a while. Now I can't access it again.

Any similar experiences out there?

When I bought my 5s I couldn't see any of my purchases in the App store.I erased it and started again and now works fine.
    It's not a case of seeing my purchases, I just don't get itunes after tapping the icon. It just does the whirly thing and doesn't connect.
    Does it hang up on the App Store app as well?
    Does it do it on wifi and on 3g?

• gilbygilby Frets: 176
    App Store is fine. not tried it on wifi, it's all 3G for me.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5027
    Rocker said:
    Installed iOS7 on my iPad today.  Bloody hell!!  Looks like Apple are learning from Microsoft.

Has anyone figured out how to delete favourites?  Spent the last hour or so Googling this and absolutely no joy.  Thanks.

Open safari. Open the favourites. On the bottom right there is an EDIT button. Click that and it will give you delete options.

Fret, when I open favourites (touch the three dots to the right of the favourites bar), I am presented with a list of my favourites, touching any one opens it. There is no other option shown. Am I doing something wrong?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• I think it's shit!
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27743
    Ok, generally, I think ios7 is great. But the music app is fucking me right off. They've changed the Artist view so that clicking on an artist sends you to a list of all their songs sorted by album, rather than a list of albums, nerfing 12 years of ipod convention in the process. Fuck knows why but there's shitloads of threads on the apple forum about it. It's a total ballache whenever I have more than 2 albums by one artist, and goes against 10 years of ipod-habit in my case, which is hard (and unnecessary) to break.

It's also killed the "Repeat Album" and "shuffle within album" options to boot.

I'm sure they'll sort it if enough complains go in, so anyone who fancies moaning at http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html is more than welcome ;)

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24864
    Rocker said:
    Rocker said:

Fret, when I open favourites (touch the three dots to the right of the favourites bar), I am presented with a list of my favourites, touching any one opens it. There is no other option shown. Am I doing something wrong?

Don't use the dots. Use the actual Book icon on the right next to the address bar. Then you'll see the bookmark list and the edit button at the bottom.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• RockerRocker Frets: 5027
    Thanks Fret. Crikey! Never would have found that if I was looking for the next year..... Bonus "good" to you my friend
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum