Help some brothers out.. scammer content

What's Hot
14567810»

Comments

• hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4185
    Well done manky Tom what a wonderful community we have here ,love you all
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mankytommankytom Frets: 228
    I just hope @glitterjet gets their cash back. Would be a massive result that. If so we will have to consider where we send the money raised! Which is a nice problem to have 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
    mankytom said:
    I just hope @glitterjet gets their cash back. Would be a massive result that. If so we will have to consider where we send the money raised! Which is a nice problem to have 
    I'd be happy for mine to go towards Forum costs as I always have problems with the Patreon subscription for some reason 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26627
    mankytom said:
    I'd be happy for mine to go towards Forum costs as I always have problems with the Patreon subscription for some reason 
    Well, for what it's worth...you can pay annually if you want. It's a manual thing, but it can be done as long as the number of people doing it isn't too big.
    <space for hire>
  • DuploLicksDuploLicks Frets: 259
    edited March 26
    mankytom said:
    Seconded! (The gifting, not the patreon problem )
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    mankytom said:
    Seconded! (The gifting, not the patreon problem )
    Yeah me too!
    Sounds like a plan. Whenever @glitterjet gets a resolution I shall get in touch with the @AdminTeam to sort out the donation
  • glitterjetglitterjet Frets: 69
    Folks, I will update when I have more information, I am not overly hopeful of a resolution, it is more of a wing and a prayer but who knows.  
    Be careful out there.....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1434
    @glitterjet, @mankytom Did you get a result from PayPal?
    I’m just waiting to hear back
  • glitterjetglitterjet Frets: 69
    Nothing as yet, will update as soon as in know
    Be careful out there.....