PRS - tell me more..

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23574

Twinfan said: 
    A bit like all the Nickelback hate, which I also find highly annoying.

...... :-?

I was going to make a smartarse "witty" comment.... but I couldn't think of one.

They probably get more stick than most (except maybe Creed) and they probably don't really deserve it.  But I don't like 'em.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2372
    edited October 2014
    It was full on when Chad used to play a PRS!!
  • Haha!! :D
    I don't mind Nickelback every now and then!
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Is that a big plus for you or are you just mentioning their attention to hand crafted detail?
    Like I've said before, on the Cu24 the difference between pups is less than you'd hear on a Cu22 or something like a Suhr. Still great, mind! 

Just checking out the P22/P24 on youtube - some amazinG acoustic sounds those things get!
    I'm mentioning their attention to handcrafted detail, I guess. It just gave me a good feeling about how they were made, and the care that went into them. Whether that's correct, or whether I'm a big soft mug, I dunno.. 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• You should get one if you haven't already lol ;D
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Can't afford a real one. Truth be known - the only 'proper' one I've played didn't really float my boat.I have an SE One, though, which is ok..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4438
    edited October 2014
    I've tried some high-end ones that didn't sit right at all with me. My pattern thin satin maple neck versions blew the others out of the water - personal preference...