What's Hot
124»

Comments

• jca74jca74 Frets: 376
    This time wearing the closest I had to stage clothes

You took your spandex to Japan?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GoFish said:
    Oh, late to this - what a lovely guitar and a great acquisition story, including transporting it back.
    HNGD.
    I tell you one thing, both Narita and the new Abu Dhabi airports are fecking huge and this thing is HEAVY in its hardcase... 
    How’s the weight of the ES alone? The anchor must add a bit. 

My TL’s pretty comfy, 7lb 12oz though I agree about the case! I had to lug mine just over a mile across Brighton from GAK to where I’d (foolishly) parked, it didn’t help that I took it in the shipping cartons too :mrgreen:
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27892
    edited February 28
    GoFish said:
    Oh, late to this - what a lovely guitar and a great acquisition story, including transporting it back.
    HNGD.
    I tell you one thing, both Narita and the new Abu Dhabi airports are fecking huge and this thing is HEAVY in its hardcase... 
    How’s the weight of the ES alone? The anchor must add a bit. 

My TL’s pretty comfy, 7lb 12oz though I agree about the case! I had to lug mine just over a mile across Brighton from GAK to where I’d (foolishly) parked, it didn’t help that I took it in the shipping cartons too mrgreen
    I haven’t weighed it but feels like 8.5-9 range which is ok enough.  Heavier than my others but not bad given the size and the metalwork

i do have a mono bag on the way which will help caring it about. I can definitely justify that given I’ll take this or the 330 to pretty much every gig from now on
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2185
    Thats lovely congratulations 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.