Kategate

What's Hot

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8814

Christmas decs in the background? =)

That’s nothing. My son still has them up in his room. From around 2019.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StratavariousStratavarious Frets: 3723
    The look more lookalikes.. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6940

Garden centres start selling xmas stuff in Feb nowadays ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12083

I was in Winchester over the weekend.  Some of their Crimbo lights were still up :-)
  • euaneuan Frets: 1547
    ICBM said:
    euan said:

Looking at the supposed video of her at the weekend, the face in the picture was definitely doctored 
    Her face in the 'photo' and the 2016 Vogue cover shot are so similar that the differences have to be described in detail, such as slightly more of her lower teeth showing in one compared to the other. They are not exactly the same photo, but no-one changes that little in seven years, or even between photo shoots on different days.

I'm not even convinced the three children are all in the same photo, or whether the whole thing is a composite.
    My point being she looks quite gaunt in the video but not the picture 
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5871
    The University of Sheffield still has a "2023" flower bed. Imagine the trouble that could cause.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • swillerswiller Frets: 1333
    Conspiracy theory..
    Louis is a bit of a nutter...Perhaps young louis has been watching too many gangster tik tok videos and went rambo on his mum with some royal swords or similar.
    Hence the photoshopped mothers day picture, this video that looks suspect and from some angles doesnt look like her, and may explain the time away from public life for surgical purposes, with no footage of going to/leaving hospital or detail of the illness.
    I think i may have nailed it

Dont worry, be silly.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27336
    Has anyone checked if she’s swapped faces with John Travolta? 

Stranger things have happened… 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23256

That looks like it could be her, but some of the other stills from the same video really don't look like her at all.  It's all very strange.  I suspect this whole garden centre thing has been staged with lookalikes - but not by the royal family.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10348
    Philly_Q said:

That looks like it could be her, but some of the other stills from the same video really don't look like her at all.  It's all very strange.  I suspect this whole garden centre thing has been staged with lookalikes - but not by the royal family.

Yeah, I don't for one minute believe it's actually them in the stills. Has anyone seen the actual video in full? I don't go along with all these outlandish conspiracy theories like she died on the operating table, but there's definitely a lot we're not being told.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11384
    It's obvious that she's a shape-shifting lizard who didn't shift back properly last time. At least that's the David Icke line. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4615
    scrumhalf said:
    It's obvious that she's a shape-shifting lizard who didn't shift back properly last time. At least that's the David Icke line. 
    1998 want their news back
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2631
    Looks nothing like Kate.  Hard to tell with him due to the hat.

Also, it’s a tabloid.  All for sport, really.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28844
    DesVegas said:
    scrumhalf said:
    1998 want their news back
    The 90s are vintage now. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1886
    Yeah, but is she Murphy. Labs vintage now?
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19131
    Philly_Q said:

Yeah, I don't for one minute believe it's actually them in the stills. Has anyone seen the actual video in full? I don't go along with all these outlandish conspiracy theories like she died on the operating table, but there's almost certainly something tedious that we aren't ever going to be made aware of.

FTFY  ;)
  • ColsCols Frets: 7166
    edited March 19
    Cranky said:

The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy. But these are new. They look human. Sweat, bad breath, everything.

Underneath, it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor-controlled, fully armoured. Very tough.

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Cols said:
    Cranky said:

The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy. But these are new. They look human. Sweat, bad breath, everything.

Underneath, it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor-controlled, fully armoured. Very tough.

Good call, but her stubble is far less visible ;)  
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • swillerswiller Frets: 1333
    swiller said:
    Is she responsible for changing charles' fingers to walls breakfast pork sausages?  
    Unbelievable they royals spend their time doing this. Bored at home after surgery is no excuse. At least draw some cocks and tits on them ?? Fakin ell.

I can't be arsed bothering with the entire Kate photo circus, but despite having zero love for the royals, I think it's pretty low to take the piss out of someone with a medical condition over which they have absolutely no control. Dactylitis - or severe swelling of the fingers or toes.

Cols said:
    Cranky said:

Good call, but her stubble is far less visible  
    I think its pretty low to take the piss out of someone with a medical condition over which they have absolutely no control. Hirsutism in women is the excess growth of dark and coarse hair over areas of the body where it ordinarily wouldn't grow, such as the face and back

Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    swiller said:
    swiller said:
    Is she responsible for changing charles' fingers to walls breakfast pork sausages?  
    Unbelievable they royals spend their time doing this. Bored at home after surgery is no excuse. At least draw some cocks and tits on them ?? Fakin ell.

I can't be arsed bothering with the entire Kate photo circus, but despite having zero love for the royals, I think it's pretty low to take the piss out of someone with a medical condition over which they have absolutely no control. Dactylitis - or severe swelling of the fingers or toes.

Cols said:
    Cranky said:

Good call, but her stubble is far less visible  
    I think its pretty low to take the piss out of someone with a medical condition over which they have absolutely no control. Hirsutism in women is the excess growth of dark and coarse hair over areas of the body where it ordinarily wouldn't grow, such as the face and back

Interesting, although as she doesn't apparently suffer from any such condition, I was not taking the piss out of a medical condition.