A person kills your child..,

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 963
    carlos said:
    What if my child deserved it, though? 
    Those difficult teens years?
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29052
    carlos said:
    What if my child deserved it, though? 
    Are we far enough through the thread to get away with saying "a lot of them do"? 

Asking for a friend who's not too good at reading the room. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16049
    Philly_Q said:
    Anyone who claims to know how they'd respond to the death of one of their children is either lying, or has sadly been through it already. 
    This.  And as I said, I haven't got children.

I don't understand the thread.  It's just pointless hypothetical bullshit speculation.
    It is about having an opinion based upon emotional content and how this may not always be the best angle to support, but you are more than welcome to call it bullshit…it all adds to the thread, thank you.

its like a finger pointing to the sky.......don't watch the finger or you mill miss all the heavenly glory....
    tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 963
    Hootsmon said:
    Philly_Q said:
    Anyone who claims to know how they'd respond to the death of one of their children is either lying, or has sadly been through it already. 
    This.  And as I said, I haven't got children.

I don't understand the thread.  It's just pointless hypothetical bullshit speculation.
    It is about having an opinion based upon emotional content and how this may not always be the best angle to support, but you are more than welcome to call it bullshit…it all adds to the thread, thank you.

its like a finger pointing to the sky.......don't watch the finger or you mill miss all the heavenly glory....
    Yeah, I love that film
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’