Fallout.

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• hasslehamhassleham Frets: 607
    RiftAmps said:
    Aaron Moten was the wrong casting choice for Maximus. 
    Agree. His character wasn’t likeable or interesting at all. Definitely the most dull character and storyline of the series.

Overall I enjoyed it but I found the over the top violence a bit pointless and not very ‘comical’ as it seemed like it was trying to be. Enjoyed the dialogue and humour.  
    Found the story a bit hard to follow so will probably watch it again before season 2 drops.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17694
    tFB Trader
    hassleham said:
    RiftAmps said:
    Agree. His character wasn’t likeable or interesting at all. Definitely the most dull character and storyline of the series.

Overall I enjoyed it but I found the over the top violence a bit pointless and not very ‘comical’ as it seemed like it was trying to be. Enjoyed the dialogue and humour.  
    Found the story a bit hard to follow so will probably watch it again before season 2 drops.

Some of that is playing up to the game.

Body parts exploding is a big thing in the game.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4189
    hassleham said:
    RiftAmps said:
    Interesting, I found him to be a pretty decent actor in the way the role had been written, with a lot of scope to take the character forwards under different moral dilemmas - much like the game really. Each to their own I guess!
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7580
    hassleham said:
    RiftAmps said:

“So bad I watched it twice” 
    Red ones are better. 
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4666
    My wife would love the series, however she has a big problem with gore. Same issue with game of thrones. 
    I loved it, even if I only played fallout for about an hour on the PC (much like Skyrim a bit of a walking simulator)