Wasn’t Play School absolutely the best children’s tele program ever Brian Cant for 007

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• McSwaggertyMcSwaggerty Frets: 662
    Tiswas was brilliant. Chris Tarrant, Sally James, Spit the Dog, The Phantom Flan Finger..
    Lemmy, Fast Eddie and Philly Phil from Motorhead often made an appearance and joined in the Mayhem
    These were the days....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11945
    Tiswas was brilliant. Chris Tarrant, Sally James, Spit the Dog, The Phantom Flan Finger..
    Lemmy, Fast Eddie and Philly Phil from Motorhead often made an appearance and joined in the Mayhem
    These were the days....

Sally James.  Phwoooooar.

Am I allowed to say that?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16146
    I hated CrackerJack and their stupid pencils .......especially that little Peter Glaze.Didn't like Magpie either.
     I didn't like anything that was educational or school -like which included programmes like HOW and John Craven's Newsround.I really resented that taking up time in 'Children's Hour ' as my mother called it.
    Loved Banana Splitz and Animal Magic.Still love the theme tune and the theme tune for Vision On.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    ESBlonde said:
    Sharee Lewis and Lambchop.
    Another Sunday evening thing featured the Wombats with Willie Wombat but the memory is getting vague. But a great occasional favourite was Micheal Bentine and those invisible characters that just threw up dust! Enthralling stuff for us younguns at the time.
    Tinga and Tucka, with Auntie Jean, perhaps, @ESBlonde ?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom