Small-to-Mid sized delay - not large or tiny

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27783
    CFH said:
    Have you considered the Universal Audio Starlight Delay? Sounds fantastic, tap tempo, a couple of presets..!
    Had one, didn't like it. I really wanted to, but it just disappeared in a mix for me. 

I have gone for an H90 off my local amazon. I doubt I'll want to but can return if needed. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7766
    Did the Halo get discounted? 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NickBNickB Frets: 280
    I have the Solid Gold FX EM-III. Nice compact delay with tape style simulation and tap tempo. 
  • rickd2112arickd2112a Frets: 36
    @stickyfiddle did you get the H90? What were your thoughts?

Also, I think you have (had) a HX One - would that not have fitted the slot?
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27783
    @stickyfiddle did you get the H90? What were your thoughts?

Also, I think you have (had) a HX One - would that not have fitted the slot?
    Yeah the H90 arrived a few days ago. I haven’t plumbed it into the board yet because I need to learn to drive it, but the fundamental sounds are exceptional. 

I did have an HX One but 2 reasons that wouldn’t work - 1) because I want at least 2 sounds at once, and 2) because the preset switching on the HX One (as of launch-firmware, I’m sure this will change in future) is currently completely rubbish. Unfortunately the switching/display options are just not feasible for real-world use in a band without using MIDI switching. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom