Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

So what are you doing for NYE?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited January 2015

I did take some small pleasure in going for a fag at 12:02am, whilst all the neighbours were setting off fireworks, previously shouting 10,9,8,7...etc. and generally acting like possessed lunies.  New Year is stupid.  I've had enough of the pretending years ago.  A couple of releases on the pressure cooker every year isn't enough to justify canning your frustrations and slaving away for a poxy mortgage your entire existence in a society that is just plain wrong.  I try to live everyday like I am enjoying myself and hopefully will continue.

I have decided that on 3rd March, or some other random date, I am going to make some huge pipe bombs, put them in a field nearby.  Big enough to leave a 3' deep crater, I'II set them off at 3:00am in the morning, after shouting 10,9,8,7, etc. at the top of my voice and laughing inanely. 

Bet they arrest me for it and all.  The stupid bloody irony of it eh.

Was a time when the countryside was occupied by farmers, war veterans and pets and livestock.  They wouldn't stand for it.  Now it's just chav bankers, lawyers and speculators with flash cars and fireworks.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• I've not got much RHC but it filled both their prams :D
    LOL. That's damn impressive.  I'm assuming it's a once a year NYE tradition in the Breakstuff house.  A lump of coal is apparently more traditional but we've gotta watch our fossil fuel use so good on you.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11448
    Good food, good friends and a great band at the Adam & Eve in Mill Hill.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10431

I've not got much RHC but it filled both their prams :D
    LOL. That's damn impressive.  I'm assuming it's a once a year NYE tradition in the Breakstuff house.  A lump of coal is apparently more traditional but we've gotta watch our fossil fuel use so good on you.
    I'm all about the environment.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    edited January 2015

The Hobgoblin @ 18:00, the Caxton Arms @ 18:45, the Hampton @ 19:30, the Foragers @ 20:15, Steve's house party @ 21:00, make new years resolution to get hair cut @ 00:05, head shaved @ 00:30. Quickest resolution of a resolution since 2008 when I resolved not to go for a wee all year.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
    Stayed in with the wife, got a chinese takeaway and caught up with loads of stuff on the planner - then watched the fireworks at midnight on the Beeb - was shit compared to previous years I thought. 

Good night though, the Chinese was probably one of the best ones I've ever had and it was nice to do fuck all after a busy Christmas period. We had a couple of casual invites to house parties but glad we stopped in!