Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Tin-foils hats at the ready, David Icke on WW3!

What's Hot

Comments

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    lustycourtier;463896" said:
    and some of his less 'out there' theories are starting to have elements of truth….
    There are elements of truth in that wacky book called the Bible such as a man with a beard lived in the middle east, the rest of it is utter bollocks though
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4987
    edited January 2015

hootsmon said:
    Philly_Q said:
    I've got one of his books, The Biggest Secret.  

I don't know if all his other books are exactly the same, but this one has a lot of his theories about various members of the "global elite" really being giant alien lizards.

I've always suspected he woke up half-drunk in the middle of the night and caught an old episode of V.....

it is said that the lizard was just an euphemism for Jew
    Nah, he's just bat-shit cray-cray ;)

"According to British writer David Icke, 5- to 12-foot (1.5–3.7 m) tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity. He contends that most of the world's leaders are related to these reptilians, including George W. Bush of the United States, and Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom" *

* Wiki, so, hmm.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • There are elements of truth in that wacky book called the Bible such as a man with a beard lived in the middle east, the rest of it is utter bollocks though
    The not stealing, not killing, not being a twat, etc bits do also hold a tad of water, but I catch your drift.
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    littlegreenman;464030" said:
    Flink_Poyd said:

There are elements of truth in that wacky book called the Bible such as a man with a beard lived in the middle east, the rest of it is utter bollocks though

The not stealing, not killing, not being a twat, etc bits do also hold a tad of water, but I catch your drift.
    I reserve my right to be a twat
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4987
    edited January 2015
    I reserve my right to be a twat
    You must be in the Judean People's Front! :D
  • He speaks very well for a mentalists, i'll give him that.
    Old Is Gold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • He speaks very well for a mentalists, i'll give him that.
    Well, he is from Leicester! ;)
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15488
    boy, are you lot in a whole heap of shit when our lizard overlords come down to earth and take over control.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• VimFuego said:
    boy, are you lot in a whole heap of shit when our lizard overlords come down to earth and take over control.
    As long as they have cute envoys to "liaise" with before they turn back into lizard form and kill us all, I'm good with that :D
  • What he is saying is not actually that crazy to be honest.
    Old Is Gold
    Please elaborate.
    I don;t think we can draw any firm conclusions yet. What is his position on bigsbys?
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Please elaborate.
    Its a bit conspiracy theory but there was nothing that was like out of this world space alien ish
    Old Is Gold
    Please elaborate.
    Its a bit conspiracy theory but there was nothing that was like out of this world space alien ish
    He did refrain from outright "lizard-people" rhetoric in that video, but the Illuminati and New World Order references were loud and clear. Similarly, "not like us", "no heart", etc. Classic Icke.
    I agree that it's easy to see the events of recent times in the Middle East and elsewhere and form conclusions about who's behind it all, looking for patterns and someone to hold responsible. I just don't think it's likely that we'll find Mr. Burns at the end of the rainbow!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100702150413/simpsons/images/6/6a/Mr_Burns_evil.gif
  • I think all governments have their own agenda and the whole things has become so complex with various factions both political and religious that everything is bound to go very wrong eventually. I kind of believe that the world will probably get a bit more united eventually but probably not for a long while.

The thing I find interesting is that often the heads of state are actually fighting internal battles with national security agencies, who naturally have to keep going regardless of who is in power. Really these are the people who seems to pull the strings.

Old Is Gold
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11297
    I'm not sure that the lizard thing is a veiled reference to us Jews, I think he's unbiased in his batshitedness.

However, the whole "world order" thing puzzles me. If there is suppoed to be plans to have this whole world government, what on earth would be its purpose? We've seen that civil wars have endured for decades in various parts of the world, how on earth would "they" control the entire planet?

As a side issue, if he could prove evidence of shape-shifting guitars, then I might be interested.
  • He does like to go on about zionists a lot!
    Old Is Gold
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited January 2015

Thing is, the conspiracy stuff is no conspiracy, it is true in any society, western or eastern, past or present.  The super wealthy people do fund, lobby and direct the government and they do have meetings in secret.  That is just life, the way it has always been.  You can get depressed about it, start conspiracy theories about it or just accept it and get on with your own life.  Your only hope with any government is that they can direct something down to the masses.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise how fragile or facaded our version of democracy is.

Personally for me, the anti Russia media propaganda and people jumping on the 'All Russians are evil' bandwagon is doing my head in at the moment and it's coming from both the left and the right.

The biggest conspiracy in my opinion is the fact that we are still ruled by a ruling elite who stole and enclosed the land from us and not only do we now still tug our furlocks to these people who's ancestors got their station by killing outspoken peasants, but we actually seem to hold them in adoration.  Aside from mortgage slavery of course, the creation of fictional debt, the creaton of fictional cash and loaning out to inflate when what you are actually loaning against is merely more debt.  Oh, and the fact we are slave nation to the Arabs and do their dirtywork.

The thing that is true is that any society is very fragile, people are truly scared of the alternatives and psychopaths always do well under pressure. It's always been a dangerous mix and half decent progress is usually only done through fear.  Like the Victorians trying to sanitise the wild west working class in London by building parks and gardens.

I still don't get this, home is my castle, cars on HP, keep up with my station, stick my head in the sand, apathetic feudal Norman mentality the Brits have through to politics have to this day though.  When you look around it is nuts.

Now I slagged off the aristocracy, but some of the worse things have resulted in the nouveux riches gaining a foothold on power.  They are setting up their very own dynasty's, complete with coat of arms and are on every local council and making the planning decisions.  Most Mayor's are rags to riches too.  Now, at least the sons of Aristocracy were trained for the job and actually display more common sense and solidarity because of the very fact that they are at the top rank and have a longer term view as they cannot be demoted and call upon their own intergenrational history of governance.

The local Lord drives a P reg Range Rover and doesn't look amiss to my sixty something year old mate who lives in the small family farm with his brother and has the same bit of sisal holding up his pants that he had in 1962.  The Mayor is an obsequious leech who looks dangerous to my eyes.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1845
    edited January 2015
    The primary role of government is to protect property from the majority A slave begins by demanding justice and ends by wanting to wear a crown
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    What is his position on bigsbys?

Same as any rational man, they're shit.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)