Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Last night...ear disaster.

What's Hot

Comments

• Absolutely no sympathy I'm afraid.  You only have yourself to blame for cheaping out on the Cornish headphones.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/imadray/CornishHeadphones_zps57ee97b0.jpg

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    16reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30934
    @Gassage, slightly unrelated, but I read all your posts in my head in a Scottish accent.  Not sure why. 

I read your posts in the voice of Raymond, off Rainman.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748

A colleague of mine had Labyrinthitis.

Is that the one where you think you're in a David Bowie film?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imalone said:

A colleague of mine had Labyrinthitis.

Is that the one where you think you're in a David Bowie film?

I remember going to see that in the cinema as a kid. Loved that film.
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    ElectroDan;473616" said:
    A colleague of mine had Labyrinthitis. said it was like being on a ship in bad weather all the time. It's not one of those things where you can just curl up and sleep it off.I remember after he'd returned to work, I asked him if he was better. He said yes, I'm a lot better now... and promptly fell sideways into the wall.
    I get that quire a lot it's horrible,it is just like being on a ship in bad weather but at times when you go dizzy it can feel like your whole body is pulsing,weirds me out lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage said:
    @Gassage, slightly unrelated, but I read all your posts in my head in a Scottish accent.  Not sure why. 

I read your posts in the voice of Raymond, off Rainman.
    I sound like a Northern Irish version of him.  :))  

Do you post as binge90 on another forum?

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15585
    speshul91 said:
    ElectroDan;473616" said:
    A colleague of mine had Labyrinthitis. said it was like being on a ship in bad weather all the time. It's not one of those things where you can just curl up and sleep it off.I remember after he'd returned to work, I asked him if he was better. He said yes, I'm a lot better now... and promptly fell sideways into the wall.
    I get that quire a lot it's horrible,it is just like being on a ship in bad weather but at times when you go dizzy it can feel like your whole body is pulsing,weirds me out lol
    mrs f gets that from time to time, normally after long car journeys etc. Makes her very nauseous, which is a right PITA as it gets in the way of adult snuggle time.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    This was my first suggestion for our band name, but it didn't fly.
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    edited January 2015
    Gassage said:
    No man, I'm always bingefeller on all forums.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage said:

It seems there is a bingefeller tribute act.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage said:

With the binge90?  I'm worried Gassage thinks I'm posting on another name on another forum and trolling him cos I googled binge90 and there's someone on Reddit called binge90 and he was talking about lifting weights and exercising and stuff like that.  Plus he's Irish. 
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4270
    edited January 2015
    Just trying to imagine what sort of freakishly cavernous lugholes @Gassage has, that he can completely lose whole earbuds down them???

And then go to bed without noticing?

Gassage said:

With the binge90?  I'm worried Gassage thinks I'm posting on another name on another forum and trolling him cos I googled binge90 and there's someone on Reddit called binge90 and he was talking about lifting weights and exercising and stuff like that.  Plus he's Irish. 
    LOL_ no I moderate the Planet Rugby Forum and he posts on it! He also loves guitars.

• Gassage said:

Gassage said:

LOL_ no I moderate the Planet Rugby Forum and he posts on it! He also loves guitars.
    Ahh right... not me I'm afraid.  Not a rugby fan :(
    Gassage said:

Gassage said:

• speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    VimFuego;473816" said:
    speshul91 said:

ElectroDan;473616" said:A colleague of mine had Labyrinthitis. said it was like being on a ship in bad weather all the time. It's not one of those things where you can just curl up and sleep it off.I remember after he'd returned to work, I asked him if he was better. He said yes, I'm a lot better now... and promptly fell sideways into the wall.

mrs f gets that from time to time, normally after long car journeys etc. Makes her very nauseous, which is a right PITA as it gets in the way of adult snuggle time.
    Mine never affects that lol
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15585
    speshul91 said:
    VimFuego;473816" said:
    speshul91 said:

ElectroDan;473616" said:A colleague of mine had Labyrinthitis. said it was like being on a ship in bad weather all the time. It's not one of those things where you can just curl up and sleep it off.I remember after he'd returned to work, I asked him if he was better. He said yes, I'm a lot better now... and promptly fell sideways into the wall.

Mine never affects that lol
    good to know, next time mrs f is incapacitated I'll know who to call on.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I thought this was going to be a thread about an unfortunate sex mishap - confusing "oral" with "aural"...

• bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    edited January 2015
    I thought this was going to be a thread about an unfortunate sex mishap - confusing "oral" with "aural"...

We dont discuss bedroom things on this forum....
  • I thought this was going to be a thread about an unfortunate sex mishap - confusing "oral" with "aural"...

We dont discuss bedroom things on this forum....

who says they were in the bedroom?