Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

What classic TV have you never seen ?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7822
    edited January 2015
    Paul_C said:
    yes, one day :)

I've nearly cleared the backlog of DVDs, though one I still haven't watched yet is The Men Who Stare At Goats  ;)
    I've now watched The Men Who Stare At Goats - no idea what I was expecting, but it wasn't that ;)

enjoyed it a lot nevertheless :)

I've just got to watch the original cinema cut of Blade Runner from a box set I bought a while ago and I've completely run out of DVDs that I haven't watched :)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23023
    Paul_C said:
    Paul_C said:
    yes, one day :)

I've nearly cleared the backlog of DVDs, though one I still haven't watched yet is The Men Who Stare At Goats  ;)
    I've now watched The Men Who Stare At Goats - no idea what I was expecting, but it wasn't that ;)

enjoyed it a lot nevertheless :)

I've just got to watch the original cinema cut of Blade Runner from a box set I bought a while ago and I've completely run out of DVDs that I haven't watched :)
    Blimey, good work!  I've got hundreds of DVDs and Blu-rays I've never had time to watch.  :-S

I need to figure out how to watch films (and practice guitar) while I'm asleep....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7822
    I've now added the box set of Twin Peaks to the (small) pile so I'll soon be able to cross one off my initial list.

:)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10308
    edited January 2015
    Never watched The Shield before but started on it this week.
    It's blimming awesome.

I remember starting on The Wire a couple of years ago and got so fed up with waiting for Vic Mackey to appear I stopped watching.

Doh!!!!
    Laugh, love, live, learn.