Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Cleaner and The Rubbish

What's Hot

Comments

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    My tea mug is so stained the cleaners chucked it in the bin the other day rather than attempt to wash it.

The lazy cows.

;)

Aye, so is mine. But for a reason, so no other mouth uses it. Has worked thus far.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    jd0272;510748" said:
    breakstuff said:

My tea mug is so stained the cleaners chucked it in the bin the other day rather than attempt to wash it.

The lazy cows.

;)

Aye, so is mine. But for a reason, so no other mouth uses it. Has worked thus far.
    That's a wise wise man,I used to do the same and one of the guys used to hate it saying that even domestos would run from it
    speshul91 said:
    jd0272;510748" said:
    breakstuff said:

The lazy cows.

;)

That's a wise wise man,I used to do the same and one of the guys used to hate it saying that even domestos would run from it

Aye. Me mug's fckn rotten mind. Works a treat but.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12431
    The lazy arrogant twats should clean their own shit up
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Bin there, done that.

Talking of bins - does anyone else get frustrated when communal bins get full up prematurely because people are seemingly incapable of compacting their waste?

I mean, an empty 2 ltr plastic bottle is fairly easily squashed to a smaller size, rather than taking up loads of bin space. Am I just weird?

Bin there, done that.

Talking of bins - does anyone else get frustrated when communal bins get full up prematurely because people are seemingly incapable of compacting their waste?

I mean, an empty 2 ltr plastic bottle is fairly easily squashed to a smaller size, rather than taking up loads of bin space. Am I just weird?

Doesn't need to be squashed up, simply remove the screw on cap.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10347
    speshul91 said:
    jd0272;510748" said:
    breakstuff said:

The lazy cows.

;)

Fished mine out the bin,quick soak in Domestos,good to go.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • I normally take the lid off, squash the bottle then put the lid back on. (If I can be arsed in the first place)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I normally take the lid off, squash the bottle then put the lid back on. (If I can be arsed in the first place)
    I gen' wash mine out, de-label, de-lid, and take 'em (along with other assorted appropriate used house hold items) to the wee one's Nursery so they can all 'play'.

Only cause I'm canny.
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    jd0272;510797" said:
    speshul91 said:

jd0272;510748" said:breakstuff said:

The lazy cows.

;)

Aye. Me mug's fckn rotten mind. Works a treat but.
    But you know it's a better tasting brew and it's took dedication
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
    Saw the thread title and thought it was the name of a 20 minute track by the worlds most boring prog band.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    MatthewShreddery;510828" said:
    I normally take the lid off, squash the bottle then put the lid back on. (If I can be arsed in the first place)
    Top tip-put hot water in it, empty water. Crush it-easier and it stays crushed rather than re forming

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• BudgieBudgie Frets: 2108
    Are you Roy or Moss? :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    If their is more work admits unpleasant, you could try a small tip. Much less dickish than having a go at some poor sod doing the cleaning.
  • jd0272 said:

The lazy cows.

;)

I once worked for a chap who always had his coffee from the My Little Pony mug. Rationale: Nobody else would use it, so it was always there when he wanted a coffee.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    jd0272 said:

The lazy cows.

;)

I once worked for a chap who always had his coffee from the My Little Pony mug. Rationale: Nobody else would use it, so it was always there when he wanted a coffee.
    Works though. I left my mug in the ante office on Thursday night. It'll still be there, unused, tomorrow morning.  :)
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    randomhandclaps;510648" said:
    I think people who feels it's OK to talk down to someone who handles rubbish or cleans for a living display the ultimate lack of class.
    I totally agree, you shouldn't talk to that sort at all :-D
  • mrchi said:
    randomhandclaps;510648" said:
    I think people who feels it's OK to talk down to someone who handles rubbish or cleans for a living display the ultimate lack of class.
    I totally agree, you shouldn't talk to that sort at all :-D

That's not why people at work don't engage you in long conversations. It's because you are the only member of the cleaning crew who insists on doing it naked. At least wear an apron and you be amazed how much more chatty colleagues are.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    @randomhandclaps NO ONE will stop me from expressing myself freely on a daily basis, at work, besides I convinced the managers I can work better in the buff, I have no constriction and the real workers get a little treat every time I bend over.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Not a big treat, then?