Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Cleaner and The Rubbish

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I thought it was only slaves of dominatrices who get to do the cleaning in the buff
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I thought it was only slaves of dominatrices who get to do the cleaning in the buff
    In your house maybe.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    edited February 2015
    chillidoggy;513551" said:
    Not a big treat, then?
    It's like braile down there bud

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1783
    Phil_aka_Pip;512973" said:
    I once worked for a chap who always had his coffee from the My Little Pony mug. Rationale: Nobody else would use it, so it was always there when he wanted a coffee.
    The guy next to me at work purposefully got an "I love One Direction" mug for that reason (or at least that's what he claims!!) Anyway it sounds as if your colleagues need to be better at recycling if they're filling the bin with lunch packaging - maybe the new bin they brought up could be used for that? At last that would stop you looking like slobs who overfill 2 bins but refuse to empty it.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.