Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Work Pranks

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

The extra bolt in the tray after an engine/gearbox rebuild works a treat.

When I worked at VW, there was a techie who was really gobby. There was a plate of "chocolate buttons" left in the tearoom, which he promptly ate (greedy as well). One of the other techies had mixed a load of laxative chocolate buttons in with the normal ones......... (again, wasn't me that did it).

Same techie was it the toilet when someone (me, and another tech) gaffa taped the door shut*....

*different day to the laxative incident.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    edited February 2015
    Print screen someone's desktop and set it as the wallpaper.

It then looks like the computer is playing up as when you move stuff the image is left behind.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheCountTheCount Frets: 274

ICBM said:
    TheCount said:
    Any good tricks played on your work mates?

In the past, myself and my work buds have got up to the following either at or on the way to work?

Poured curry powder into colleague's car air vents
    Cable tied people legs to train seats while asleep
    These are excellent.

Curry powder in the air vents is a fantastic joke if he doesn't turn the heating on until he's on the motorway, then it gets in his eyes.

Cable tying someone's leg to the seat is really funny, too, especially when they stand up, fall over and tear their knee leaving them permanently crippled. Even better if they hit their head on something on the way down and end up brain damaged.

Luckily there are lawyers who see the funny side too.
    This was all 15 or 20 years ago, we where a lot younger and didn't see the dangerous side of things so much.
    The guy who's car I curried got me  back by waiting for a terrible filthy wet night and nicking my windscreen wipers - I had a 45 mile journey home

The bloke we tied to the train chair we worked with, he was in our little team and we shared the train home, I'm sure he got his revenge one way or the other

In some ways you're right but in others it's kind of sad that we're all policed by lawyers and health and safety jobsworths these days

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    ICBM;525637" said:
    TheCount said:

Any good tricks played on your work mates?

In the past, myself and my work buds have got up to the following either at or on the way to work?

Poured curry powder into colleague's car air ventsCable tied people legs to train seats while asleep

These are excellent.

Curry powder in the air vents is a fantastic joke if he doesn't turn the heating on until he's on the motorway, then it gets in his eyes.

Cable tying someone's leg to the seat is really funny, too, especially when they stand up, fall over and tear their knee leaving them permanently crippled. Even better if they hit their head on something on the way down and end up brain damaged.

Luckily there are lawyers who see the funny side too.
    Hell mate, you are dark, I thought the tricks were funny as they were but not you, you need it to lead to a motorway pile up or detached limbs on a train to get your kicks, that's a dark soul man.

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9744
    edited February 2015
    I used to go mountain biking with a bloke who worked as a deep sea diver off the oil rigs in the North Sea. He told me a story about a "prank" they played on a colleague while he waiting to resurface, spending time in the decompression chamber. It was a sort of tradition to have some sort of treat to look forward to when the divers resurfaced after a shift - cold beer, bar of chocolate or whatever. This guy, who nobody liked apparently, well all he wanted was a milkshake, which his crewmates on the surface duly presented to him as he came out of the chamber. Downed it in a couple of gulps.

What he didn't know, was that all his 10 or so crewmates had each spent some "quality me-time" with the milkshake and there was probably more human than bovine DNA in it by that point.

No real funny side to that story, sorry.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Got a workmate only last week!
    Basically he's tight as a gnats chuff and wont uses any txts or his own internet access in work but always pesters me to for him.
    So , anyways, last week he asks me to google the phone number for a local butcher.
    A quick check for a sex phone line, and low and behold he's making a "meat" enquiery with the wrong people.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17855
    tFB Trader
    I wouldn't do anything dangerous or bullying, but in my younger days. 

Filling someones umbrella with the contents of a hole punch was good for a laugh. 

As a kid I was really pissed off with my sister so I cracked a raw egg in her tea. She ended up taking a big gulp of it and then chased me around the garden whacking me with a hairbrush.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12484
    Favourite one at work was passing 50v rated bulbs to your workmate when doing lightbulb changeouts, then watching him jump out of his skin when they all went bang.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom