PitBulls & Turtles

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• carloscarlos Frets: 3530
    I have a 25kg big SBT actually that people mistake for a pit often. I still think you're irresponsible or are telling porkies. The breed name on the pet passport would have kept it out of the country as it's illegal to import them pure and simple.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DaleftyDalefty Frets: 509
    edited March 2015

I did post a photo of my dog sitting on the arm rest of his chair as I call it, it even has a small rug on it because leather can get cold and I don't want him getting a cold bum, and I am using a photo of him from when he was younger playing with a tennis ball.  He's not much heavier than your Staffy, mine weighs in at 34kg, that was his weight the last time I had him at the vets back in January for a check up just to make sure everything was ok with him, I take him in for check ups every two to three months to make sure that if anything where to happen, that it is caught and treated early.

It's also illegal to import, buy, and sell drugs, yet somehow they are widely and easily available in this country.

DaLefty
    Both dog and owner available for stud, please contact DaLefty if interested
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'd quite like a word with your local Police and MP who you said earlier in the other thread 'loved your dog and didn't have a problem with him' or
    Words to that effect, but as I seem to have misplaced my phone book to Narnia I cannot contact them.

Care to share some Names old chap in the spirit of fact finding?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom