Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Inventions that haven't been invented, yet.

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10773
edited October 2013 in Off Topic
After the success of my last invention, Bam (butter and jam mixture in a toothpaste-tube-type dispenser), and its derivatives (barmalade, bunny, barmite and bbovril), I have spotted another gap in the market:

A kitchen spray that cleans and disinfects but also polishes (for wood dining room tables). Can't believe this doesn't seem to be an existing product. Unless someone can find some for me?

Also 100% fizzy orange juice.
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7922
    orange juice that couldn't BE any fizzier ?
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • vizviz Frets: 10773
    edited October 2013
    Lol I meant fizzy 100% orange juice, you know, so it's orange juice, but fizzy? So it goes pfffzt when you open the lid, do you know what I'm saying? I think people who only drink fizzy drinks which are bad for you would start drinking orange juice which is good for you. Fizzy milk might be an idea while you're at it.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3964
    Carbonated pure orange? It's the future!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    You can do 100% OJ already, you combine OJ with a soda stream.

A radio program presenter put custard in a soda stream, and I've seen videos of wine in one... so OJ is far from implausible  
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2013
    The wine one sounds like a delicious driny.
  • viz said:
    Fizzy milk might be an idea while you're at it.
    I think that happens if you leave it out for long enough
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15861
    can you make fizzy air?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

edited October 2013
    Yes but my wife gets cross when I do.
    I've thought about buying a soda stream for wine... of course I buy sparkling wine most of the time... I think combining fizzy wine with a soda stream would result in an explosion of such horrific proportions that it would surely lead to a nightmare future of post apocalyptic terror!
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15861
    what about fizzy steak?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

Jeez Vim you should be an inventor!
    Everything tastes better fizzy
    Steak is good, fizzy steak would be better...

Fizzy bacon would be the zenith of human experience... I think we've found the meaning of life - where's the "Level 2" sign?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3964
    Just cook some bacon and put some of this on it:

Orgasmic.
  • Could you get fizzy meats by injecting the animal with sherbet prior to slaughter? Would that contravene kosher or halal rules?
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Myranda said:
    I've thought about buying a soda stream for wine... of course I buy sparkling wine most of the time... I think combining fizzy wine with a soda stream would result in an explosion of such horrific proportions that it would surely lead to a nightmare future of post apocalyptic terror!
    You can do it!
    Myranda said:
    You can do it!
    Waaaait... I have permission to end the world as we know it?! OMG!! To the Lab!!!!!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73049
    Time machine.

Although 'haven't been invented yet' then becomes something of a circular logic problem...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

They've already been invented tomorrow.
    viz said:
    They've already been invented tomorrow.
    Surely they will have been invented yet?
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27743
    edited October 2013
    Phil_aka_Pip;55638" said:
    Could you get fizzy meats by injecting the animal with sherbet prior to slaughter? Would that contravene kosher or halal rules?
    I'm *fairly* confident there's no mention of soda streams or sherbet dips in the Koran, so I think it's a goer :D
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom