Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

We got any gamblers in the house?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    "We got any gamblers in the house?"

"I wouldn't bet on it...."
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    Dashel Drasher which I backed at 25-1 returned 14-1 if I fancy any more i may put them on here
    after I back them .I don't mind uploading a copy of my slip pre-race,my bets are sparse however as
    I don't  back unless the odds are are in my favour.
    Good luck, yeah - share with us :-)

Im betting during NFL season and usually win, but season in short and you have to follow and watch it.
    I win very little though mind, as I play just for fun and just cannot afford to play for more as I cannot afford to lose. 
    I've done over £20 for 50p bet quite a few times.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • friend of mine, computer programming genius, got heavily into cricket betting, scientifically analyzing teams , players, conditions, studied it for a year before laying any bets, built computer models of predictive results , worked out how to get the best odds and lay ideal bets within the matches played, managed to lose £30,000 within six months and gave up. Id never believe anyone who says they have a sure system. anyone can win short term if they are lucky but longtem will always fail. never been attracted to gambling myself and wouldnt trust myself to even try.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom