Second NGD in a week (I have a problem) - polar opposite to my Raygun DC Junior

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I want to hear the clear, bell like cleans and expressive bloom through an op amp based overdrive and a clean boutique fender...

Nah, fuck that, I wanna hear that thing howling through a mesa :D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72508
    There is one and only one purpose to owning a guitar like that, which is to play as fast and f***in' furiously as possible. Not my thing at all, but I totally understand why someone who is into that would want it.

Do it :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1037
    nice work ! :) I've got one of those, it's good fun although I still haven't got round to reading up on how to adjust the term after a year !! Agree about switching out the pickups - the simulated neck pickup is a bit rubbish through a decent amp, but otherwise it's great :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8539
    After tasteful Strats and relic Juniors I was starting to worry! This restores natural order.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom